cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No incoming calls

Jossypala
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have had an issue where I can’t receive any call .My family and friends have reported trying to call me

15 REPLIES 15

@Jossypala wrote:

Yes I did, all my calls diverted to another number which one I give as alternate phone number 

@Jossypala   what you meant by diverted?  you meant all calls forwarded to the alternate phone number?  You suer you didn't set up Forward all calls over there?

try to disable the unconditional call forward by Dial '#21#'

And again, how long you joined PM?  did you just joined and ported your number here?

Jossypala

Yes I can make call andtext

Jossypala

Yes I can make calls and texts, also I can receive text 

Jossypala

Yes I did, all my calls diverted to another number which one I give as alternate phone number 

HI @Dvizcaino Which city you are in?

And try your PM sim card in another phone if you have one around

Try using the phne in different area, maybe just an issue where you are now

and text and data both work?

@Dvizcaino    Have you tried your SIM in another compatible phone?  Sometimes just moving it to another phone and rebooting and then back and rebooting will fix some issues.

Also did you recently port in from another carrier?

edit:  same question also to OP @Jossypala 

Dvizcaino

No, I've been with PM for over 3 years. This just happened out of no where yesterday. 

HI@Dvizcaino   similarly, did you just joined Public Mobile and requested porting your number into PM?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Jossypala   did you just join PM and ported your number into Public Mobile?

If you did, I am afraid the porting was not completed.  

Let us know if you ported your number

Dvizcaino

multiple times, reset network settings on the phone. have tried a lot, short of doing a factory reset.

JacobGoossen

Have you tried restarting the phone?  That might allow you to reset the airplane mode issue.  Although you shouldn't be able to connect to wifi if actually on airplane mode.

@Dvizcaino 

What is the status of your account in self service? Is it Active? Have you tried rebooting, resetting network settings, reinstalling SIM card? Tried sim in another unlocked phone?

Dvizcaino

Having the same issue - it is saying that I am on airplane mode but I'm not.  I can't call out and incoming goes straight to voicemail.  Texting works only on wifi to another android

JacobGoossen

Are you able to text or receive texts at all?  Or is it purely a call issue?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Jossypala 

Maybe more details? Are you a new customer who ported a number in? Is do not disturb on? Can you call out, text etc.

Need Help? Let's chat.