Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plans?

rudavil
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

My current plan expires tomorrow.

Was interested in switching to the $25 per month plan with 1GB of data but...

If I switch, will I lose the 900 international/long distance/bonus minutes listed under my current $75 every 90 days days plan?

Regards,

Rodolfo  

11 REPLIES 11

rudavil
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks that answers my question

@a43im wrote:

It will most likely expire at the end of that 90-day plan. It will not carry over beyond the 90-day plan. 

There isn't any 90-day plan that includes international long distance minutes. Once again, add-ons (with the exception of roaming add-ons) do not expire at the end of the plan term (nor would they be lost after a plan change).

a43im
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It will most likely expire at the end of that 90-day plan. It will not carry over beyond the 90-day plan. 

Hope this helps. 

Remember
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@softech 

because you know for change plan the line not works.

.. I think the rewards part was answered already.

the part to ask CS agent to help change plan was already suggested by @gpixel 

thanks for an end of thread summary

Remember
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@rudavil 

open a ticket with PM CS_Agent. at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.ask them about rewards and change plan.

type: Contact Us and Other 
Finally Click here to submit a ticket
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

If you have error submitting a ticket, send a private message to the CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

check inbox(top right corner envelope icon) for response from CS_Agent.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yes this is a good suggestion as there have been many issues with plan changes recently and don't know if they have sorted it out so this may avoid any data/phone issues if you do change.

@rudavil 

I suggest contacting customer support and have them change it for you if you would like to change plans.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

*customer support doesn't always respond promptly. please be patient and check your inbox every few hours to see if there is a response

CSA are available from
- Monday to Friday: 6AM- 10PM EST
- Saturday and Sunday: 6AM- 10PM EST  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @rudavil   how you get that 900 LD minutes?  Was it from previous Christmas bonus?  or was it from some activation?

if it is from activation bonus or part of it 90 days plan, then it will be gone

if it is from a one time bonus offer from last couple Christmas, then they will be there

And, not sure if it is a good time to change plan.  PM was having plan change issue since Friday

@rudavil wrote:

My current plan expires tomorrow.

Was interested in switching to the $25 per month plan with 1GB of data but...

If I switch, will I lose the 900 international/long distance/bonus minutes listed under my current $75 every 90 days days plan?

Add-ons aren't affected by plan changes.

Need Help? Let's chat.