cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New subscriber, need to cancel

tayday
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i just activated a plan with an eSIM on my iPad, i failed to realize that i would need a code sent to my Public Mobile number just to even access my account. The 3G data on my plan doesn't work on my iPad at all, even though it's set up properly and should work. I don't really care if it does now, I just need to be able to cancel my account without being able to access my account thru the app or webpage at all... preferably with a refund since i can't use the service at all and literally just activated it 2 hours ago. Please help... i can't get ahold of any kind of real person thru any of the support channels.

EDIT: thank you so much to the two commenters who gave me the solution. i contacted the customer service agents through direct message as suggested, and recieved a reply within the hour to confirm my account details. shortly after confirming my details, the rep replied back and they've issued a refund as well as cancelled my account and removed my payment method, so i've marked the comment who suggested and gave me the link to direct message the representatives as the solution. truly made my night as this was a huge nightmare of a mistake on my behalf, and i'm grateful support rep was helpful and completed my request

5 REPLIES 5

tayday

thank you so much

@tayday wrote:

thank you, i did send them a detailed polite message about what's happening. do you know where id find replies if they do respond? 

Here @tayday 

Private Messages - Community (publicmobile.ca)

tayday

thank you, i did send them a detailed polite message about what's happening. do you know where id find replies if they do respond? 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

I actually believe the customer support agents will refund you the cost of the plan @tayday 

Just ask nicely, be polite, and let them know you thought you could activate a service on an iPad.  It's not an uncommon belief, and other providers do have that provision.

Do us a favor please ... let us know if the contact method that @hairbag1 provided led to a positive result with them.

Thanks 🙂

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

use this link to message Customer Support. Refund is unliley but ask anyhow.

Need Help? Let's chat.