cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to create an account to pay

AngelaCosta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Got “assistance” from the Automated support team and said something about needing to create an account here before I can create an account with the actual webpage? 

Not understanding how this works, tried relogging into this account and also doesn’t seem to work. 

Real support would be awesome thanks. 

6 REPLIES 6

@AngelaCosta 

You can pay your service/account with a debit card which will come out of your bank account.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@AngelaCosta 

When you activated your SIM…you created an account and you will need enter a CC or debit card. Little more difficult to use a voucher to active a SIM/account but can be done.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@AngelaCosta 

You are a current customer? Did you activate in store prior to July 13th 2022? If so and you never created your self serve account then since July 13th and public mobile's one step forward two steps back makeover they reverted back to 100% online only mobile provider. Unfortunately in doing so they also removed certain features that we customers could do all on our own online....? Weird huh? So now you need the assistance of customer support to create it for you.

Personally I can't deal with that silly SIMon the chatbot but he did send you here to create a community account because it is necessary to be able to communicate with the real live paid humans vs us customers volunteering our time to help others and possibly lower our phone bills. All chatting with customer support agents (CSA's) is done thru your private message box the envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen next to your avatar. 

You have a choice of how you initially reach out to contact customer support....pm prefers you start by submitting a ticket via SIMon and I personally prefer not to and always start with a private message. You will need to know some of your basic account knowledge to get your self serve account created so have a read of at least the spoiler in the following post and call 611 on your phone or 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number to get your basic account info if you need it. The spoiler will just give you an idea of some of the account info you may need if you don't remember your 4 digit account pin # or the email you used when you first activated.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/td-p...

If you have questions we can help....and if you need customer support in particular we will point the way like today. Good Luck and don't be a stranger! Welcome to the community!

@AngelaCosta   Do you have a self serve account (email username+password) here:  https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

If you do then try logging into the account using incognito/private mode or another browser.  If you don't or haven't created one, then you need to submit a ticket or private message to customer support and ask them to activate the account for you as PM has removed the option for customers to activate one themselves for some odd reason.

For paying (especially if needed urgently) then purchase a voucher from SDM, London Drugs, 7/11 or Shell and add the funds by dialing 611 on your phone.

AngelaCosta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can access the account I am using atm, cant access the other webpage for payment though.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@AngelaCosta do you recall you ever create a My Account login ?

If you activate online yourself, you would have created one

But if you activate in store, then maybe you really don't have one

But either way, open ticket with PM Support using "Forgot Password" ticket, they will lookup and sort it out for you

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.