cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Dstubbs79
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to pay with my visa debit card, and it keeps declining. There is money on there, i have put all the info correctly and i have saved the card on my account

4 REPLIES 4

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

payment or update card error is VERY common here.  Other than wait and try again in an hour , 24 hours and 48 hours, there really no magic way.  I asked agent before and they said they cannot do anything too.  So, please wait and try

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you have valid card on file with PM there is NO reason payment will be refused.

Use clean browser, clear cache, try incognito mode. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Dstubbs79 

if your plan not expired or suspended yet and you still have time, please wait a day or even longer before you try again.  When you try, try using both Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser and try with Public Mobile app (with Location Permission enabled) 

but if your plan has already expired or you need to pay it very soon, then buy a voucher from Shoppers drug mart or gas stations and then load the voucher using *611 or My Account

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Dstubbs79 wrote:

I am trying to pay with my visa debit card, and it keeps declining. There is money on there, i have put all the info correctly and i have saved the card on my account

If you try a few times, your card will be locked form paying Publlic Mobile.   Try again after 24 hours or buy a voucher from stores such as Shoppers Drug Mart or Shell gas station. Recharge.com and muskbird.com also have Publlic Mobile vouchers.

Need Help? Let's chat.