cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change plan- downgrade

jackie33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I downgrade more on a plan as all the options are not showing. I want way less data right now changing to $30 plan but i want the $20 plan i can see online just not on app thanks

I have never been able to contact support keeps saying error on app and tried many times with many different ways as well for the last year

3 REPLIES 3

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Downgrading plan become very difficult as PM removed that option for some accounts.
If you do NOT see lower cost plan then it is not available to you anymore. Opening a ticket will NOT help unfortunately.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Regrettably,  you can only change plans to what is offered in your own account.  Very few options now to downgrade. 

But if you do downgrade, be sure to select Change on Renewal,  to finish out the current cycle as there will be no pro rating.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @jackie33 

not all plans are available for everyone. 

It looks like the $20 plan is only a special offer for the $15 plan subscribers.  

And for your problem with ticket submission, maybe you can message support agent directly here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.