Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone was stolen and I want my number back

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin



About a month ago, my phone was stolen. I have purchased a new phone since then, but I would like to keep the same phone number that is in the SIM card of my stolen phone.


Is there a way that I can perhaps transfer my phone number to a new Public Mobile SIM card?


I have a lot of accounts attached to that phone number, and getting a new number would be a real hassle.




Town Hero / Héro de la Ville


your phone number in your account just go to buy it new SIM card and Login Page  to change it.

Mayor / Maire


As long as you did not activate the new sim card then you can just perform a sim swap in your account. You will have to verify 2FA thru your email to access your account then you can swap skm cards. Then reboot your new phone with the new pm sim card in it and you should be good to go. (Resume via lost/stolen first if you suspended your service and pay and reactivate if necessary.)

Mayor / Maire

Hi @hraihert you still have access to your My Account of that number?  if so, just login and request Changr SIM card.  Put in the new SIM card number and PM will provision the sim with the old number you have



Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@hraihert How are you , just go into your self-serve account and where it says change Sim card put your new sim number there and you will be able to keep your old phone number Also if you put your account in lost stolen mode don’t forget to take it off