cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account get canceled

jmfort76
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I made a payment the 28 dec and today the 11jan all my services was canceled.even my account look like i don’t have it anymore… i would like to understand what going on…?

19 REPLIES 19

@darlicious wrote:

@Luddite 

Lol....I bow to your greatness wise one.

Obeisance is always gratefully received.  🙏  

A-Really-Big-Thank-You.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite 

Lol....I bow to your greatness wise one.

Sometimes I pick the answer I like best even if it's not exactly a solution. After all, I get paid big bucks to make such difficult decisions. 🤓 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite 

I'm trying to see the solution on this one? If anything it's the old " contact customer support" stand by.....? Although I would prefer no solution when really we don't know what it is?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jmfort76 

Or.....Did you change plans to the promotional $55/20gb plan w/$20 discount for 15 months? Did you have your second month of the plan apply on your last renewal and you only paid $15 or less +tax for your plan? If so and you only paid $35 for your first month then you may have erroneously recieved an extra $20 credit that a "system issue" $20 clawback occurred mid cycle leaving your short of your proper full $35 plan amount and your account would be temporarily deactivated until the $20 shortfall is made up by you to unpause your current 30 day cycle. You need to contact customer support to arrange payment.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jmfort76 

We are trying to determine between two likely scenarios:

1. Your phone # has been fraudulently or mistakenly ported out. (Which is why I am wondering what message you get if you call your phone number?)
  2. Your account has been deactivated. With it not having been suspended for more than 90 days this usually occurs when there has been a chargeback on the credit card on the account. If this occurs on a prepaid plan most providers view this harshly and will immediately suspend and temporarily deactivate the account to block access until they are reimbursed for services provided and further punitive actions are undertaken depending on the circumstances of the chargeback. Is this possibly what may have happened?

If you have no access to a working phone download textnow so you can text and make calls while on wifi.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jmfort76 

That's a pm employee.

@jmfort76   CS agent = customer support agent. They are PM staff that can see the account status on the system

please message them and have them to check your account and find out why it was closed

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

jmfort76

What is a cs_agent

jmfort76

At 1-855-4PUBLIC it say not available to proses your request…

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jmfort76 

What message do you get when you call your number?

jmfort76

When i call 1-855-4PUBLIC and enter my phone number. It say : sorry i can’t proses your request….  So i dont have line anymore and i cant connect to my account.. if i try to change my password it doesn’t work.. always have a error message…

@jmfort76   did you ever made a charge back on any Telus/Koodo/PM charge?  or any chance your credit card was compromised and cc helped you to charge back on some charges?

did you ever receive any weird text about your number will be ported and asked for your authorization?

If you call your number , does it say no service? or it goes to some Voicemail or even someone else answer?

And can you locate your number after calling 1-855-4PUBLIC as advised by @darlicious above?

If that number cannot locate your account, please open ticket with PM support by direct message and have them to further investigate:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@jmfort76 - how do you know it is cancelled? No service? Or, you cannot log into My Account?

Try clearing your browser's cache, or try a different browser or device. Or, open a tab in incognito mode and access My Account that way to check the status of your account.

If having issues about which email you signed up with (if you did register for a My Account), use the Forgot your password option to reset it, found here: https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/forgot-password

For My Account log in issues, you can submit a ticket here to: Create, forgot or change My Account email or password link

If you are having services/network issues, try 1 or more of the below:

• restart your phone
  • toggle into and out of airplane mode
  • perform a Reset of the device's Network Settings
  • move your sim card to another phone to see if services works

jmfort76

Not at all.. i just made a payment 2week ago…

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jmfort76 

What message do you get when you try to log in or when you call 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number? What happens when you call your phone number?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@jmfort76 

I would suggest you contact a CS_Agent right away if you didn’t cancel your service or ported out of PM.

They will look into it for you. Create a ticket through SIMon Chatbot or private message them.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you have any credit card problems recently?

@jmfort76 wrote:

I made a payment the 28 dec and today the 11jan all my services was canceled.even my account look like i don’t have it anymore… i would like to understand what going on…?

Did you request that the phone number be sent to another carrier?  That's the only reason that I can think of for your accont being closed.

Need Help? Let's chat.