cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account Usage History is incorrect

BarbO
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

My account page Plan Usage for Data is 227.65, compared to details Usage HIstory is 24.63 for the same billing period (which appears to be correct). Also, I have an Add-On one-time 500 min Int'l LD bonus that is reporting I have used 4 mins. I've never made an Int'l phone call. Does anyone know why?

10 REPLIES 10

BarbO

Thanks for your response.  You are correct.  I have the $15 plan.  My minutes are well within the 100 allowed, so it wouldn't have gone over.  In discussing it with my hubby, we may have used my phone to call Mexico.  doh!

BarbO

Thank you.  The download is closer to the summary page amount.

@BarbO wrote:

Thank you. I used another web browser with the same results.  Could this still be using the same cache info?   I'll open a ticket.

Don't think a ticket to CSA is necessary here @BarbO - you are correct the "details Usage HIstory" in your My Account summary or overview area when you filter it for data will show WRONG results. This has been an issue since the July My Account upgrades.

To see accurate usage ensure you choose the Download option in the top, right corner. This will be accurate. But note, data usage in details usage area can take 6-12 hours to be posted in this area.

The summary here is the most accurate remaining information. You can also call 611 from your device to check the data balance to make sure it matches.

Click that circle with the arrow at the bottom right to get the lastest refreshed data.

esjliv_0-1663021561228.png

For your calling issue, it is likely that @computergeek541 and @hairbag1 answered this part.

@BarbO   the usage history has some problem if you filter it too early.  Check my other post here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Usage-History-page-Filter-problem/td-p/84...

But basically, try to download the Usage history in xls and use Excel to filter the usage and add it that way 

BarbO

Thank you. I used another web browser with the same results.  Could this still be using the same cache info?   I'll open a ticket.

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@BarbO 

different browser.open incognito mode. Clear browser cache,cookie,Try Login

or open ticket with PM support and ask them to fix it.

At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

have trouble with Chatbot: private message CS_Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Once ticket is submitted,(envelope icon on the top right) CS_Agent will reply you there.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If your regular plan is the $15 plan, you only have 100 minutes of outgoing calling per 30 days. If you go over the 100 minutes, the calls will complete using the LD Bonus minutes, until next regular plan renews.

Am I wrong assuming you have the $15 plan ?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @BarbO there is some problem with cache /cookies with this new My Account.

Please try to clear cache first, then restart browser and check.  Or use Incognito mode to check My Account 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Did you try any of these:

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try force refresh.

Download Excel sheet. I find sheet most accurate.

@BarbO wrote:

Hello,

My account page Plan Usage for Data is 227.65, compared to details Usage HIstory is 24.63 for the same billing period (which appears to be correct). Also, I have an Add-On one-time 500 min Int'l LD bonus that is reporting I have used 4 mins. I've never made an Int'l phone call. Does anyone know why?

You might be viewing an old/cache copy of the that page. Please logout, clear your browser cache, clear cookies, and close the browser. Restart the browser and log back in to check the usage information.

For the add-on, minutes could have got used up if that is the free bonus offerd to all custoemrs and you're on a $15 plan and ran out of minutes. The bonus minutes would get used to make calls to Canadian numbers.

Need Help? Let's chat.