cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation new line

rachel-morrison
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i'm new comaer to canada, how, where, fees.

9 REPLIES 9

@rachel-morrison wrote:

excuse me sir, at the bank agent they told me about fees, what are you talking about😎

HI @rachel-morrison   so, the bank gent told you about the bank fees? That makes sense

Or the bank agent selling you phone service?  

What bank? City. And province?

rachel-morrison

excuse me sir, at the bank agent they told me about fees, what are you talking about😎

@rachel-morrison wrote:

in bank they give 2 sim free,

HI @rachel-morrison   Sorry, PM never team up with any banks to give free sim card.  So, you will have to buy one for $10

Just curious, since last Thur, this question about any activate fee has came up multiple times.   Never seen that asked that often before.  Was it asked by someone we know?  🤔

@rachel-morrison   What fees are you asking about?  

PM is prepaid so you pay for your SIM card (unless you were gifted a free one, which you say you was) and whatever plan you decide to pay for at activation.  Then you are covered for the next 30 days and will have to pay again on your renewal cycle.  Depending on the plan you select, you don't pay any extra fees/overages if you run out of data or minutes before renewal but will just not be able to use those features until your plan renews again and everything resets. 

You do have the option to purchase further add-on minutes or data to keep as sort of insurance to use if you run out of data or mins before the new cycle.  The add-ons don't expire and will stay on the account until depleted.

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@rachel-morrison 

Learn about all things Public Article - (publicmobile.ca)  your answer there 🖱🖥

@rachel-morrison Which bank gave free sim cards? Were they Public Mobile sims?  There's no promo for free sims. A bank employee probably had extra or it was for a different carrier.

rachel-morrison

in bank they give 2 sim free,

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @rachel-morrison no fees.  Just need to pay $10 for a sim card.  Get it from Trlus or Koodo store.

Need Help? Let's chat.