cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Community reward

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Based on my tracking of Bravos and Solutions I should receive $2 for June 2023 but I did get $0.

Did anybody else experience missing Community rewards?

25 REPLIES 25

HI @Meow 

sorry for getting back to you late

Silvio was the one handling that initially. And Jade were the one sending me good news at the end

Hope this helps

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@softech  @hTideGnow 

Do you mind sharing the agent's name so I can ask for that particular agent to assist me?
So far I was dealing with few of them and they were ALL very professional and prompt to reply. I do not understand when some customers complain agents are ignoring them???

Another issue I did not mentioned to agents not to overwhelm them is clicking on my avatar I see only 3 options instead of 4 and to see my stats I have to right-click on it and open it in another tab (computer).

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@softech @esjliv @hTideGnow 

You guys are GREAT. I will follow your advises and see how it goes!

@Yummy wrote:

Do not know what an issue is and how it could be solved. Agents advised to try Bravoing each other to see if issue has been corrected so I hope overzealous Oracles will not considered that 'gaming the system'.

@Yummy @Meow - keep on your tickets with the CSA(s). I think all these issues are related.

There is an easier/fairer way to see if it is corrected. When you can find your Community ID in the search under USERS, then it will likely be fixed. Here I am searching for 'Yummy', but you are not there: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=yummy

Hi @Yummy 

not sure related or not, mine was with notification on this new version but, but it got fixed shortly after I  submitted ticket 

@Meow you have exactly same issue as mine before.  again, Ask agent to check what they did with mine or hairbag1's or esjliv's and just follow and should resolve it

@Yummy for my issue, they have escalated with Khoros and in the end , they refreshed my Community account a.s issue resolved.  Ask agent to check what they did with mine or hairbag1's or esjliv's and just follow and should resolve it

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Another issue we have is missing 4th option when clicking on our avatar:

Meow_0-1688914871830.png

To get to our stats we have to right click on it and open it in a new tab and then stats do appear with badges, number of posts, etc.

Sometimes not having live person to talk to is a drawback as I believe resolving this will take a long time and many, many emails with agents. 😞

@maximum_gato 

Correct, agents are working on this issue (And @meow has the same issue - as you can see tagging still does not work) and they even created a ticket for next level of support.
Do not know what an issue is and how it could be solved. Agents advised to try Bravoing each other to see if issue has been corrected so I hope overzealous Oracles will not considered that 'gaming the system'.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Yummy 

I'm happy to hear customer support is working on correcting the issue for you and I imagine @meow has done the same. 

@softech 

The inability to tag a community member being related to this glitch with community rewards is a very helpful snippet of information. This will help me investigate a little further who else may be missing their community reward.

My original thread on this community rewards glitch was deemed unworthy of the "get help" board by an oracle and was abyssed. It's too bad that other community members especially new ones who may have no idea that they rightfully should have earned a community reward have a much less probability of discovering that they are missing out on their rewards.

While the stats inputted into the Univac 5000 are not exact ( @darlicious is much less motivated to be exacting when tracking stats now that her contributions are unwelcome in the community) I will try my best to correlate the stats on hand with members likely due a community reward. Of course anyone who thinks they may be missing a community reward who would like their basic stats can contact me or @darlicious via private message for that info.

I guess when your community reward is guaranteed no matter your contribution level to the community there is no need to recieve help from the community nor think it's important that others do as well?

Public Mobile is Grrrrreat! 🐯🐈😀

I see you have a badge for April, but nothing for May. How do you know you should have received something for May?

Well, currently I am #29 on Bravo Leaderboard - 30 days. Second page of some 40+ pages so I assumed I should get some reward. So far when I looked at that page I was always able to determine if I am getting something or not.
Meow is #23 and did not get any either.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Yummy - when community rewards are rewarded are not like they were before. Used to be pretty consistent around the 7th of the month. Your last rewards was on May 18th, that could very likely be for April with the way things have been awarded this year.

I see you have a badge for April, but nothing for May. How do you know you should have received something for May?

I know mine was missing, because I took screenshots of things on June 1st. The screenshots did not show you there, but I didn't take screenshots of all things I could have.

@hairbag1 no worry, we will keep tagging you days before rewards deposit time..lol

@softech 

sure enough did. They deposited the Community Reward within a day or 2...it took about a week to get them to get the tagging issue straightened out. I had to explain to several CSA folks before it was finally fixed recently. Now just crossing fingers that there's no repeat during next Reward day !  🤞

@hairbag1 PM fixed it and manually deposit back the rewards back to your account??

@Yummy 

those you cannot tagged have problem with the community profile, which could affect the rewards deposit.   @maximum_gato does not have the reward deposit issue

I had the tag and bravo notifications problems, I am glad and I found out early, opened ticket and PM fixed it before rewards time 🙂

@softech 

looks like @Yummy is experiencing similar issue as I was until CSA refreshed my PM account. It took some explaining but now seems to be ok. I notice that I when I start a reply to a post...I can autosave my reply if I leave it, then come back later. That function was gone until my PM account was refreshed.

I'm also unable to tag Yummy if she/he/her/him isn't actually engaged in a post...similar to my issue last week. before you and @esjliv provided me your valuable coaching. Thanks again, btw.

@softech 

I see what you mean... And you are correct. I was not able to bring Meow (nor myself) in Personal message???!?!??!

@meow - yeah, it does not work! It has to be highlighted with underscore.

But @maximum_gato  even she is NOT in this discussion works. (Sorry to pick on you Dar 🙂 )

As for Bravos I will contact agent to help me out if account reset is required.

SO, what is going on at PM????

@Yummy on any post that you have not replied yet, when I try to use @ to find and tag you, the look up can't find you

when I go to inbox here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

click create new message, try to type your name, the lookup cannot find you

BTW,  meow has similar issue I think (what you and meow experiencing now, I went through and PM has to reset my Community account to resolve it)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/How-come-I-am-not-getting-Bravo-notificat...

You can try to reply on this post, try to tag meow.  Since meow has not join discussion here yet, you probably cannot tag him 

@softech wrote:

@Yummy 

you are missing May or Jun ?

I notice one thing, Look like I  cannot tag you on a post that you are not currently in.  Or cannot find you when using "Create New Message"

@softech  What do you mean you cannot tag me? Where is that 'Create New Message'? I always use Reply and users involved in current topic do appear on a list.

I contacted agent and he escalated this issue for investigation.

@Dunkman wrote:

@Yummy 

For May or June 2023?  For June, I don't think that the commmunity rewards are issued yet

For May, due to the issues with duplicate community accounts and introduction of Eversafe, some regulars had their community rewards delayed or missed.  You will need to contact customer service agent if you have not received May community rewards.  

You might be correct regarding month in question.

It has to be May. The whole thing regarding Community rewards is SO confusing. It used to be they were assigned on 7th of the month for previous month. Then next change was - Badges were issued on around 17th-18th day of the month. Now I have NO IDEA when rewards are determined.

For April 2023 I have this:

Yummy_0-1688317872235.png

For May 2023:

Yummy_1-1688317961709.png

But they way I understand MAY reward given is for PREVIOUS month. May month was not completed on May 18th???? Comm Rewards are always for previous month.

So on around June 18th I would expect reward for May 2023 which I did not receive.

Around 2nd-3rd day of the month other rewards are assigned (loyalty, autopay) and that is in order. Unless THOSE days/dates (2/3) correspond with my subscription renewal date????

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Yummy 

you are missing May or Jun ?

I notice one thing, Look like I  cannot tag you on a post that you are not currently in.  Or cannot find you when using "Create New Message"

@esjliv and @hairbag1 were having the same issue and they also missed their May Community rewards.  I think it is related.  Open ticket with PM and tell them you missed the rewards and others are not able to tag you on posts you are not currently in.  Tell them esjliv and hairbag1 situation and ask them to check, proably need to refresh your Community account.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Also @Yummy  .... you mention for June. (edit:   as @Dunkman  already mentioned... 😉)

Those rewards wouldn't be reviewed/complied for probably a week or so.  Perhaps you meant an earlier month?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

YES @Yummy 

@esjliv and @hairbag1  were definitely not part of the April and May rewards and SHOULD absolutely have been.

I can't speak for them, but CSA intervention (with maybe an Oracle or so nudging), may be helpful toward a 'review' of that for you.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Yummy 

For May or June 2023?  For June, I don't think that the commmunity rewards are issued yet

For May, due to the issues with duplicate community accounts and introduction of Eversafe, some regulars had their community rewards delayed or missed.  You will need to contact customer service agent if you have not received May community rewards.  

Need Help? Let's chat.