cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How come I am not getting Bravo notifications anymore?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Even though it was set up properly?

Meow_0-1688313075427.png

Is there anything else to be set up (checked on)?

13 REPLIES 13

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Glad things are better @Meow . Seems you are more patient than I was with some of these issues. As I shared my frustrations with Silivo and other agents. When agents denied issues, I needed to push back to explain (show screenshots) that there actually ARE issues. Will see how things are going forward. 🤞

@softech as you can see, it works now 🙂

Meow_0-1689974378061.png

HI @Meow  

let me help to test the Bravo notification for you  🤣😂

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Brief update regard my issues caused when new PM site has been introduced.

This is what Yummy and myself were experiencing:
- Could not tag Yummy nor myself nor some other customers could tag us
- Did not receive Bravo notifications
- Community Rewards were not calculated nor given
- Meow and Yummy did not appear in User list
- Clicking on avatar did not bring full menu – ‘My profile’ is missing

Contacted agent. Explained politely what issues  we had. Agents tried to assist but were not able to do it and created a ticket (maybe a few of them) to ‘internal team’.
Waited patiently and did NOT bother agents every day ‘are we there yet’.
And suddenly, I believe it was on Monday 2023.07.17, EVERYTHING started working as it is supposed to.

Now I Can tag, started receiving Bravo notifications on site and by email, do appear on User list (showing detailed personal info - I did not expect to see that there but confirmed I can see that for myself only – not others’ people), clicking on avatar I can see and can access ‘My Profile’.

My big thanks go to agents Daniel, Hassell and Silvio who took care of our issues and assured me ‘team is working on it, just be a little bit patient’. And we were patient.
My advice to every customer having account or service issue is to be polite when contacting agents and present issue(s) in concise way. Do not expect resolution within few minutes; it might take days or weeks but after this episode I am even more confident than before that PM agents will find a way to assist you. They are humans too and do not treat them as slaves born to serve only YOU.

Of course, my big thanks to regulars @esjliv, @hairbag1, @HALIMACS, @softech (in alphabetical order 😊) and probably few others not mentioned here who provided advices and words of encouragement. You guys rock!

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Quick update. Agent advised to use incognito mode or log out/log in. It did not work...

Just to ask you guys, I believe somebody else had very same or similar issue NOT receiving Comm Reward AND not being able to tag other customers.

Could you please confirm it and briefly explain what you or agent had to do AND if tagging and rewarding works now?
Is that issue with PM account or Community account?
Is issue with notifications, tagging and Comm rewards mutually related and connected? Will resolving one resolve the rest?

Thanks guys!

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Yup, this is what I have to do. And I would have to do Bravo Yummy and vice versa once daily to see if issue is resolved. I hope particular Oracle will not get too upset as we are NOT gaming a system.

Issues with PM site are joke comparing with what Petro-Canada is facing. For second week nobody can log in to their site, exchange points or even pay with credit card at some pumps.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Meow -   I also had issues with not receiving bravos under my notification icon bell. Also, I was missing My Profile under my avatar. And I had the tagging issue about others not being able to tag or find me. So it was the trifecta syndrome! 

You need to let a CSA know of your Community issues. If the CSA does not know what you are talking about, or says they are working on it, just poke about it every day or so until fixed. 

@softech wrote:

@Meow you got May Reward??

I notice one thing, Look like I  cannot tag you on a post that you are not currently in.  Or cannot find you when using "Create New Message"

Yes, I cannot tag Yummy nor myself either. Contacted agent but no reply at all yet.

(2-3  min later...) and when trying to create a ticket I got this:

Meow_0-1688397240522.png

It was working OK yesterday when Yummy created a ticket...

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I've been lucky this hasn't happened to me yet.

@Meow you got May Reward??

I notice one thing, Look like I  cannot tag you on a post that you are not currently in.  Or cannot find you when using "Create New Message"

@HALIMACS wrote:

@Meow 

Is that the case on all platforms / browsers?

Yes. I am using Chrome (most of the time) and Edge on PC. I do not use app to access PM.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Meow 

Is that the case on all platforms / browsers?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Meow 

that's been one of the benefits of this "Different Mobile Experience". I had similar issue until recently. I asked CSA to look into it and eventually was fixed.

Need Help? Let's chat.