cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to get your bills mailed to your house?

PingRoll
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

12 REPLIES 12

Yes it certainly would be easiest if it were an option to print it from our Self Serve account... but  all that is available there is screen shots of our renewals, charges and credits. You can select a date of up to 1 year of history though the drop down menu option only goes to 6 months. But unless you do this on December 31 or Jan 1 you run the risk of not being able to access some of the calendar year detail. IE: waiting until April tax time to look for last Jan-Dec activity wont work unless you contact moderators.

More info on requesting a receipt from moderators (same link @darlicious posted one page back):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Ac...

AE_Collector

You have to ask the mods. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  

Make sure to include
First name:   

Last name:     
Street address:

Suite/Apartment (if applicable):     
City:    

Province:    

Postal Code:          
Customer phone number   

Account #    
Email address (if possible):    

Requested Month / Period    
Amount paid    

Takes up to 30 days, and they will send a pdf to your e-mail.

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So you don't automatically get an invoice every month in PDF format? If you want one, you have to request it from the forum moderators? Interesting, because I would think that it would be less costly to simply generate invoices for all, or auto-generate invoices only when users request it, rather than have someone manually generate it. Not that I need invoices at this time. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Ac...

@PingRoll 

As per @gblackma  suggestion here is an excellent post by @AE_Collector on how to request a yearly invoice from public mobile. Rather than monthly you could request it in 90 day, 180 day or 360 day periods.

kelvarnsen

Considering they don't even let you look at your actual invoice without making a special request I don't see a mailing happening. 

And the fact that you can't easily view your invoice is kind of annoying. My work would let me expense a portion of my bill, but considering it is kind of variable (what with the various credits), it is not really worth the hassle to maybe get 5-6 bucks back.

@Eliza5 wrote:

@PingRoll ,

Not at this time, everyone is going paperless.

Possibly in the future.

Eliza5

No point in giving false hopes.

It would cost $$ to send out paper bills monthly. Keeps the cost down by not mailing bills out. Keeping costs down = cheap plan costs.

Eliza5

@PingRoll ,

Not at this time, everyone is going paperless.

Possibly in the future.

Eliza5

tabi159w

No, Public Mobile doesn't really send bills. However, you can view your payment history on self serve.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

No @PingRoll to get an invoice, you have to contact he moderators each cycle. It takes approximately 2 to 4 weeks for them to send it for you. So its better to wait and get it quarterly, or semiannual or even annually. If its for reimbursement. Ask the payroll department if they will take a snapshot of your payment history and a copy of your credit card showing payment. Stay safe. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmph! Quote button gone again on desktop. False alarm...blank post. nvm

@PingRoll. There's no bill.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I wish the same but no.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately no. 

Need Help? Let's chat.