cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking Refer a Friend numbers

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
  • Is there a way to check what numbers/friends you are receiving the refer a friend bonus for? 
8 REPLIES 8

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mimmo 

Use textnow to check my voicemail

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@brettster99  what's the trick?

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Only the last 4 digits are showing so you should be able to figure out which friend it is if you know their #.

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gblackma 

With how many hours you put in to the community you can cover the cost of your plan just with that. But with your other bonuses you would not need to spend as much time on here and making it easier. 

$15 - $5 community for me = $10 -$1 for refer a friend = 9 - $2 for auto pay and 7 - 2 for loyalty = $5 if I change my plan next renewal. I might actually do that instead of the $30 and save $25 and use your trick 🙂 

@J-L  from within your self service account. Go here and click on the arrow to see the last 4 digits of the numbers.

20200512_193955.jpgStay safe. 

@Dunkman wrote:

@J-L 

In your self service account, go to your rewards section.  There is a small arrow beside Refer-a-Friend rewards.  Click on that arrow and it will list the phone numbers of your friend referral.  Certain digits of the phone numbers are marked with X. 

Just to add on further point, the numbers shown are for active accounts.  If an account goes into suspension, it will come off the list.  Restoration of the account to active status will put it back on the list.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@J-L wrote:
  • Is there a way to check what numbers/friends you are receiving the refer a friend bonus for? 

Log into My Account / My Rewards and click on the little black arrow....it should tell you how many referals you're being rewarded for.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@J-L 

In your self service account, go to your rewards section.  There is a small arrow beside Refer-a-Friend rewards.  Click on that arrow and it will list the phone numbers of your friend referral.  Certain digits of the phone numbers are marked with X. 

Need Help? Let's chat.