cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it $40-15GB promotion is gone?

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Good morning everyone,

My friend try to register as a new customer. He can find this plan.

Just wondering is it the plan is gone.

promotion.JPG

14 REPLIES 14

wujiecao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got the answer. It just because of your current plan is higher than $40, like I am $50 per 30 days. The promotion didn't show up. And you can change the plan to $40, after you can see the promotion, then you can get the promotion. Enjoy your promotion 

@Yummy wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

Seems to only be available to existing customers !! That's a switch !

New customer could start new account with any plan, then Change Plan plan on renewal date to get the $40 / 15GB plan.

Can you confirm that that is 100% correct? (So my answers in future are not misleading.)

It will be risky move as customers would have to pick Any plan and immediately schedule plan change to 15GB. And what if 'new plan' is gone before renewal date and PM decides not to honour 'new plan switch'?

Not many new customers know or understand how plan switch works and options.

Relying on past precedence...PM has honored the changed plan renewal.

BTW...now I see new customers who opt for $40 plan, get 12gb of free data for next 12 months.

Plans are evolving daily.

@hairbag1 wrote:

New customer could start new account with any plan, then Change Plan plan on renewal date to get the $40 / 15GB plan.

Can you confirm that that is 100% correct? (So my answers in future are not misleading.)

It will be risky move as customers would have to pick Any plan and immediately schedule plan change to 15GB. And what if 'new plan' is gone before renewal date and PM decides not to honour 'new plan switch'?

Not many new customers know or understand how plan switch works and options.

Hi all,  I checked new activation yesterday.   

As of yesterday,  new activation has the $45 for 15GB plan as well.  So, new customers do not need to waste one cycle 

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hairbag1  Maybe it’s a strategic plan to give them an extra cycle to get everyone switched.. I imagine the demand for the plan is huge…😬

Metal1967

They are making new customers learn a few things about PM  in order to get this deal.. lol

@Metal1967 wrote:

@Yummy  So, a new activation has to sign on with a different plan then change at next renewal? Or can they find it on sign up?

I believe during process of signing up and choosing a plan it will appear.

Few people signed up for that plan and I did not read they have to sign up with any plan and later change.

Metal1967

@Yummy  So, a new activation has to sign on with a different plan then change at next renewal? Or can they find it on sign up?as you need to be on a plan to initiate a plan change.. curious..

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

It would  be nice if PM can come forward and confirm the end date of this deal or if it is going to be a regular plan on their lineup 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

15GB is still there.

It is available for new customers and for existing customers but you have to initiate plan change (no need to change!) and it will appear.

Yummy_0-1667660429487.png

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Still available...

planupgrade.jpg

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kaytus still there  I just login and I can still pick it

Try using Incognito mode to login 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

I can see the promo plan in one of my existing accounts when I try to change plans.  Not sure about new activations though. 

Need Help? Let's chat.