cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I set up a new account with public mobile, can I get back a number that I didn’t renew?

Seekay03
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I set up a new account with public mobile, can I get back a number that I didn’t renew?

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Seekay03 

If you old number was cancelled over 90 days, it is slim to none to get it back.

All cancelled number are then put on hold before it is open for the public looking for new numbers to choose it.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

First off....dial that number to see if it's in use. If in use...you're outta luck

If not in use AND it's originally a Telus / Kodoo / PM number.....maybe !

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Most likely no. But if number belongs to Telus family and is not assigned yet, you can always ask agent to assist you to get that particular number. Do not expect to succeed but it is worth to try.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Seekay03   when did you lose your number?  how long was that?

Which proviider  you got the number from originally?? 

If the number was not from PM/Koodo/Telus originally (you just ported the number from another provider), then NO, there is no chance at all

If you got the from PM/Koodo/Telus,  then MAYBE they will help, depends if the number is still available and how long you gave up.  Message PM support and ask them directly

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.