cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Call to the Philippines

ChieA
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to call my bank for something important and I purchased an add-on and it won’t work. Please help me.

12 REPLIES 12

@ChieA wrote:

It’s the local phone for the bank. Althought they also have a free international toll number, I can’t make calls there either. 

@ChieA   for the free international toll free.. try to download VoIP app TextNow, pick a US phone number (it is free). and try to call that toll free number.  If it works, then it saves you money  🙂

ChieA

Alright I will. Thank you. 

ChieA

It’s the local phone for the bank. Althought they also have a free international toll number, I can’t make calls there either. 

@ChieA try to call another number in Philippines , some hotels or restaurants and see if the call goes through

@ChieA wrote:

Hello! Yes I did purchase an Add On for calls in the Philippines. When I tried to call I input 011 then 63 country code for Philippines and the number of the bank. It said service couldn’t be completed.

Try 011+63 may work.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ChieA 

Are you calling the local phone # for the bank or the toll free phone #? If it's the toll free # they may not accept calls from North America. Australia and New Zealand have a similar policy.

ChieA

I just rebooted my phone. Tried to call again and it either say 6ut1 or your call cannot be completed as dialed.

@ChieA   try reboot your phone one more time

Then try to call again.  if it still fail, try other number there and see if any of those number gone through

ChieA

Hello! Yes I did purchase an Add On for calls in the Philippines. When I tried to call I input 011 then 63 country code for Philippines and the number of the bank. It said service couldn’t be completed.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ChieA 

Did you purchase the correct add on? If you bought the wrong one you can contact customer support to remove it and add the correct add on ($15/100 min to the Phillipines) Or if you cannot wait try an online reseller of long distance minutes. Rebtel offers unlimited calling to the Phillipines for $10/month and a free one week trial.

https://www.rebtel.com/en/campaign/cms/philippines-unlimited/

You can ask customer support for a credit if you haven't used the add on yet.

ChieA

Hi! I did just bought an Add-On for 100 minutes call to Philippines. I input 011 then 63 and the number of the bank I am calling. It says the service couldn’t be completed. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ChieA   for calling Philippines, you have to buy the following addons:

100 Philippines Long Distance Minutes - $15.00 (10 Reward points)

Someone confirmed before that the holiday LD bonus does not work for calling Philippines. 

Need Help? Let's chat.