cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I set my subscription plan to change upon renewal and now service is suspended instead

gracgrace8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

IMG_0409.png

Last month I set a new plan; $39 a month for 20Gb of 4G data to change upon my next payment date which is supposed to be September 4. I woke up today to check on it only to find a message that my services have been suspended and the only way to renew is to pay for my original plan ($25 for 1Gb of 3G data). I tried topping up my account to $39, even though I had authorized automatic top-ups. Nothing is happening and for some reason it says my due date is Dec 3, 2023. I also don’t have the option to even access the plan I signed up for anymore. 

IMG_0408.png

IMG_0413.png

IMG_0414.png

4 REPLIES 4

@gracgrace8  That’s great we happy to hear it 🙂

gracgrace8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks @Handy1 and @Chalupa_Batman everything’s been sorted out!

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Good Morning @gracgrace8 

If your phone is still working, as per @Handy1 , just ignore the messages. Because you changed plans, the system should automatically follow through. This could be just a bug in the system and will fix by the end of day or tomorrow morning. You can always just reboot the phone and then check the app again. You'd be surprised what a simple reboot can accomplish. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@gracgrace8  If your services  are still working you can ignore this message . It’s just the system hasn’t fully finished updating yet .give it till noon.  I get this message every renewal day myself 

if your services are not working @gracgrace8  then with your screen shots show that to support to get straighten out for you . At least you have the proof of the scheduled plan change (smart) 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.