cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I made with some strange things

Jack25
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Firstly, when I made a phone call, the call time in the call history is longer than the real time I phoned.

secondly, the phone automatically call someone, but I didn’t know it. The call time is recorded.

so I have run out of my call time very soon because my plan is 100 minutes call every month. The data is also run out of the limit. Before I have never met with this situations, I have used this plan for many years.

3 REPLIES 3

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Jack25 

The Public mobile minute and data tracker is usually accurate.  

You may even want to consider purchasing $5-  500 Canada wide calling minutes add on.  Unused minutes will roll over to next payment cycle. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jack25 

1. for all carriers, they all round up to the next minute.  So, a 1:15 call will actually be 2 minutes

2. What number is that you didn't call?  If it ends with 4001, it is voicemail number.  The number could be recorded but might not be counted.  Any calls to you but you didn't pick up and forwarded to voicemail will be recorded but won't waste your minute.  However, if you call Voicemail to check voicemail from your phone, then it will be recorded and will be counted

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jack25  Note that even calling your voicemail will count as mins against your 100 outgoing even a 10 second call to a friend counts as a minute too . And if you see some number ending in 4001 it’s voicemail usage but doesn’t  actually count against your usage and shouldn’t even be listed there . But it does from when someone calls you and gets your voicemail .and as for the phone calling someone this can happen to us all I still pocket dial people by accident and unfortunately if the answer and hang up that will still count against your outgoing mins 

Need Help? Let's chat.