cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot reactivate my account although I have enough funds

bulls1205
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I cannot reactivate my account although I have sufficient funds in my account (15 dollars)

It shows I have 15 dollars. 

But, it still shows 

"

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan. Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.
 "

Then, there's menu 'Reactivate current plan'
If I click, then I can make payment. But, if I chose my credit card and amount, the 'submit' buttons was not activated either, so I cannot proceed further.

Can anyone help me on this?
4 REPLIES 4

avipublic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Faced a similar issue where my monthly automatic payment got somehow declined and an 'Plan Expired' warning message and 'Reactivate Current Plan' button appeared on my profile page. 

Clicking on 'Reactivate Current Plan' button leads to the payment page. I used another payment method to top-up my account. 

After topping up, the 'Plan Expired' warning messages and 'Reactivate Current Plan' button was still present. 

I tried the suspend/stolen tip, but the warning messages were still present. I wrote to customer service about the issue.

While waiting for an answer, I tried the resume/suspend service tip again, but this time using a Private/Incognito window in my browser. Logged on and off several times each time and even closed my browser window before logging on again.

Every time I logged back on, one of the warning messages disappeared. Eventually everything came back to normal.

I assume the issue happens due to browser caching or cookie handling bugs in the browser, where payment and suspend/resume service are not refreshed instantly. 

Doing everything in a Private/Incognito window helped in my situation.

Hope it helps.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

Using @Anonymous's suggestion it is much more effective to go to the plans or usage page. Click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service via lost/stolen. Your plan and services should be reactivated.

Check your transaction history for your 30 DAY PLAN...$10 and your 100 MINUTES...$5 debits with today's date. Log out and reboot your phone if needed.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bulls1205 : Another workaround to give the account a kick is to Suspend then Resume using the Lost/stolen function in the self-serve.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bulls1205 

Sometimes adding an extra $1 to the account, even though you have enough already, will trigger reactivation. Are you not even able to make a $1 payment manually?

Need Help? Let's chat.