cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't log in!!!!!

Emilyjudy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't log in to pay my bill which is due tomorrow! This is ridiculous! We can't even talk to someone! What kind of company is this??! I'm so going to switch companies.  Hear nothing but bad new about your company.  

8 REPLIES 8

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@missorange  Pm  is good. Hasn’t disappointed me since 2019.. it’s a learning experience …😬

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

yes, same here, very disappointed with PM, but how to complain, we get what we paid for.

@Brookita- Do you have another phone to use? Do you have a pay phone available somewhere? You can call 1-855-4-pu-blic and using your 4 digit account pin you can buy add-ons that way. I even think you can use 611 on your phone to buy add-ons from the states. Still need your 4 digit account pin. Don't buy the same add-on you originally bought, at this time. Get a different one. There are two bundles and all the single feature ones. Otherwise you'll need support.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Emilyjudy  it’s the kind of company that you signed up with..support  is all online.. nothing is hidden when you sign up.. things happen.. be patient.. it’s good here..

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

STOP CHANGING PASSWORD.

Read announcement first. Nobody can log in until further notice.

Brookita
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot log in either and even changed passwords ... STILL will not let me log in. I tried the BOT to chat and it made me send a message but I cannot interact with the message BECAUSE I CANNOT log in. I am stranded in the US with a broken down car and cannot get an ADD ON to my USA plan as I have run out of the add-on USA plan because I am in an emergency situation. THIS IS A REAL PROBLEM!  I AM VERY ANNOYED and will switch companies when I get back to Canada. I have a baby with me and no access to hellp with LACK of service with your company. I agree with Emilyjudy. This is a mess!!

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Emilyjudy 

System is down. Wait for the announcement for when it will be available again.

Need Help? Let's chat.