cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant send or receive txt messages

DianeC66
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i done eveything right, i have an android, i replied yes to my old carrier and i can call out and recieve calls but not txting. please help this is really getting to me as its almost 2 weeks now with no help from customer service, also is there a phone number to talk to an actual person????????????

4 REPLIES 4

LauraLou

Hi Diane

What do you mean by a community question with customer service? I've messaged with a cs agent, but their last reply was over 18 hours ago! 😞

DianeC66

i couldnt get no head way with phone but i done a community question with customer service they done a reset of the system and now everything is working smoothly

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@DianeC66  When you say you have received no help from customer service, do you mean they didn't reply or they weren't able to help?  They have been fixing the SMS issue for others on an individual basis, have you checked your inbox for a reply (either the envelope icon top right of this page, or tap your avatar for Messages if no envelope).  If you haven't submitted a ticket you can do so at the message icon bottom right of this page.  If that gives an error then send a private message to support using this link and check your community inbox for an agent's reply

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Publif Mobile has been have difficulties getting text mesaaging services to properly work on new accounts.  Please use the Public Mobole app's support section to open a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.