I am not receiving all the data that I am paying for

Metroklr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I made a payment to 902xxxxxxx this was in error can i get my money back please

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal informational information

5 REPLIES 5

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you made a payment to another account and if that account is your family or friend, let it stay there as it it will be used for next renewal.

Ask person you paid for to pay for you.

You can talk to agent regarding refund but if you have access to THAT account I doubt they will do it since it was legitimate transaction.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Metroklr   please remove your phone number for you own protection.  This is an open forum and you don't want your number posted here

What payment did you make in error?  was that a add-on? or you made a renewal and that you don't want?

PM is a prepaid provider and usually do not provide refund

if you just loaded extra money, it will be on your Available Fund and can be used for next renewal

if you have renewed a plan that you do not want, sorry, PM won't be able to refund

Or did you make a plan change you don't want?  that would depends the situation.  Like you selected the wrong plan? or you clicked Change plan now by mistake?  Give us more information and we can advise further

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Metroklr - how do you know you are not receiving the data you are paying for?

Did you do a plan change and your plan is not reflected in your My Account? IF so, see @Handy1 post to see refreshed information.

If you made a payment in error and the funds are still showing in your Available Funds area, no worries, these funds will be used on your next renewal or for future purchases of addson.

We are customers like you and have no access to your account. If you happened to purchase the incorrect addon in error, you could explain to a CSA and see if they can credit you the amount into your Available Funds.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

We are just customers like you trying to help , under you name to the right arrow by the time stamp tap it and edit personal information 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Metroklr  

Try  again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1675090676143.png

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.