cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am having the most difficult time

Thisisbad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's like this customer service is broken. I've explained it in detail to two separate customer service agents.

I am trying to cancel the subscription to my sons phone because he no longer has it.

I have the email and password as I set up the acc. xxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com 

When i log in it ask me to verify by sending the text to the phone we dont have anymore.

This is the response I get after explaining that.

Is he a total stump? 

Screenshot_20240310-172100_Chrome.jpg

11 REPLIES 11

Thisisbad

This actually worked. Thank you and hopefully the numbeskull Alex who works here will get a new job. It is a sad day when th customer service just ignores you and repeats themselves like they're being  helpful. Thank you again!

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Thisisbad 

If you know the PIN to the account call 18554PUBLIC follow the prompts and you can turn off autopay for that account. The account will automatically close after 90 days.

Thisisbad

Man I dont get that option only 2 option voice code or text code.

HI @Thisisbad do you have the 4 digits account PIN?

@Thisisbad 

Try these workarounds, it could open up the Send Email option 

1. Reset your password to self service account. Once reset, sign in again with new password. Might be able to receive 2FA via email instead to gain access.
    (!!!You will need to click Resend Code and then Send email to trigger the 2FA to email)
  2. Potential workaround (for some): If you don't have access to SMS OTP, try entering an incorrect OTP code 4 times. For some individuals, this is giving the option of an email instead.

if you can login , you can go to Payment page, click Manage Subscription, then turn off the Subscribed toggle.

Thisisbad

There is no Didnt recieve code option. The only options I get to verify my identity are send code to phone or send voice msg to phone that's it.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

You can choose to get  code by email. Wait for the counter to go to 0.00 first. Might have to do this 4-5 times.

Screenshot_20240229_112720_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thisisbad

Not that option doent exist only the option to send a voice msg to the same phone!

And when I explain this a 3rd time to Alex here is his response. Claiming he gave me a recommendation but clearly did not 

Screenshot_20240310-172635_Chrome.jpg

 he should be fired immediately 

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Thisisbad 

It is hit or miss with PM agents. Try what @hTideGnow  suggested.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Thisisbad 

click "Didn't receive code" and is Send email an option there?  Try

Need Help? Let's chat.