cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to claim give-back points?

Debugs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello community,

I'm pretty new and am wondering how to claim the give-back points. Is it automatic? I got an email saying I'm top 25% and got 2 points. Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8

Chrissyrioux12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Give back point credit automatically to your rewards account and then when you have enough points you redeem

Hi @Chrissyrioux12 if OP on Public points,  it won't credit to the bill.  New points system, they need to collect points to redeem manually

Chrissyrioux12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Automatically credited before your next renewal

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

First of all, CONGRATS for the Community support, @Debugs  !!!

Here's a summary of how public points can be accumulated and applied toward various Public Mobile services:

One-Time Rewards:

Reward Points Earned                How do I earn it?                                    When do I receive it?
Welcome Present5 pointsAs a little welcome present for joining Public Points, we’ll give you 5 points.Automatically added after you’ve joined Public Points, and we’ve set up your profile on My Rewards.
Loyalty Perks1 point for every month with PublicAs if welcome points didn't sound nice enough, you'll also earn 1 point for every month you've been with Public MobileAutomatically added after you’ve joined Public Points, and we’ve set up your profile on My Rewards.

Recurring Rewards:

Reward Points Earned                        How do I earn it?                                   When do I receive it?
Points Back5% back for every dollar spentEarn points just by paying your bill. For every dollar you spend (on your plan and on add-ons), you’ll make 5% of it back in points. Spend away!Within 48 hours of your spend
Anniversary Points10 pointsFor every twelve months you stay with us, you’ll earn 10 points. Think of it like an anniversary present! Note: time spent in suspend status is still counted towards your Anniversary.On your Anniversary date
Give Back1-20 pointsEarn up to 20 points every 30 days by asking questions, helping others and voicing your opinion on the Public Mobile Community.Community standings are released the first week of the following month, and Give Back points are added within 48 hours.
Refer-a-Friend1 point every 30 days / active friend you referredRefer a friend to Public Mobile, and you’ll receive one point for every 30 days your friend stays with us. Your friend will also receive a one-time $10 credit when they use your referral code.Note: your referral code can be found on your My Rewards homepage.Every 30 days from your renewal date

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Debugs   Unfortunately, you can only redeem those points rewards when you've accumulated 15 points.  Lesser value points can be used to purchase domestic data or roaming add-ons if you're planning a trip in the states.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Debugs @Sign into your rewards portal and browse the Catalog of options , note you need 15 points for $15 towards your phone bill 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Debugs you are on the new Public Points? you should see them soon on your My Rewards, no later than you next plan renewal.   Keep in mind, the points are in My Rewards  and you have to collect them to redeem.   Maybe wait til you have 15 points and you can redeem for $15

Need Help? Let's chat.