cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I talk to an agent in real life?

oliviasayani
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been trying to get ahold of a public mobile customer service representative for over 2 days now and have been unsuccessful. I was charged on the basis of auto renew when I had turned that feature off on the app. I no longer use Public Mobile and would like a refund asap as I have been wrongfully charged even after I tried to take my credit card off file. Please help.

8 REPLIES 8

@oliviasayani wrote:

I am aware, thank you. It is still a very frustrating system as I have opened a ticket and have been waiting over 2 days for a reply. How is there no other way to contact customer services. This is very unprofessional. 

I fully understand your frustration but I learned to be very Patient with PM support.
Every of my inquires or issues HAVE been resolved. Sometimes it took a day, two, more but I was never left without solution.

I do understand some issues require IMMEDIATE support (no service, double charge, paid but nothing works, etc.) but PM business model is as is - some love it some hate it.
If you can live with it - good for you; if not and you require immediate human touch you can try other providers (and then come back).

@oliviasayani 

in hindsite...it's always wise to message Customer Support to request removal of all your payment card info, when you leave Public Mobile or anywhere else. The customer used to be able to do that but recent changes to PM website now require CSA to do that task. I just wonder how much $$ PM / Telus is collecting from customers who have left but still paying for a plan they don't want or use.

oliviasayani

I will try but no one has contacted me regarding my ticket submission and request. I didn’t port my number as I am not keeping it. The public mobile number was just meant to be a temporary number and sim while I was in Canada for the summer.

oliviasayani

I am aware, thank you. It is still a very frustrating system as I have opened a ticket and have been waiting over 2 days for a reply. How is there no other way to contact customer services. This is very unprofessional. 

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@oliviasayani you'll need to engage a CS_agent as that's the only way to get your credit card removed from your account. Did you port out your number to another carrier? because if you did that should have closed off your account

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Only way to communicate with PM support is when you open a Ticket. PM has no phone number nor email for customer support. After you open a Ticket agent will get back to you shortly... depending how busy they are...

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@oliviasayani  Sorry there is no live support you need to engage support private message 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.