cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancelling new subscription

Tannaz_mn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

does anyone know how I can cancel my new subscription before sim activation?

the sim delivery method is misleading and no one seems to be aware of why PM website has a long list of stores without the stores knowing they are listed there as a sim pickup location! I have already paid for two sim cards with no success in activating a sim card. I honestly think a service with no real agent to talk to is not wise to purchase.

4 REPLIES 4

@Tannaz_mn  Try the chat icon bottom right of this page to submit a ticket.  If it doesn't work you can contact support by private message using this link. You have to be logged into this community to send a private message.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

If you want to get a sim card from a Telus/Koodo store then you have to buy it, otherwise get it from Amazon or wait for Canada Post direct from Public Mobile which can take anything from a few days to a few weeks.  If you buy in store then PM customer service may credit you the cost if you did so because you paid online and the mailed one did not arrive.

Tannaz_mn

i meant my account page gives me only those two options

Tannaz_mn

tried this several time. my account doesn't give me only two options i) resume activation and ii) go to login page

i cannot resume activation because i haven't received my sim card and the select option takes me back to the login page. very annoying. I cannot find any way to submit a ticket, nor I have any idea as when/where i will be receiving my sim card.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Tannaz_mn 

Only suggestion I can make is to create a ticket.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1714258802508.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

Need Help? Let's chat.