cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday 2021 Gifts are here!

Kristowhy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Looks like gifts have arrived for us all!  @darlicious 

Amazing $30 referral bonus, 2GB free data and 500 minutes for all existing and new subscribers Dec 1 to Dec 31!

Seems like simple activation too....just have to answer YES to text received from PM.

Kristowhy_0-1638335287206.png

Kristowhy_1-1638335340244.png

Kristowhy_0-1638336274074.png

59 REPLIES 59

joycep
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes

lkut4u

Yes the account is active.

lkut4u

My account is active and on autopay. 

I guess as someone suggested, maybe a moderator can manually apply those to my account.

Gromick
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have responded YES and the message indicated that the gift would be immediately available but I didn't get any response nor it the extra data showing up under usage...

@Anonymous wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk : If not in Canada and maybe the states without text roaming you can't get the text let alone reply to it even if you got it in the states.

Got it.....but I had read here that you do receive texts in USA without a USA add on. Yup hooped if in another country or left your SIM at home. But in USA ... then buy the texting add on. I see approx. $45 value in freebies. 

If you can't get it and reply to it before the 31st then you're kinda hooped.

Even with knowing the short code to reply to.

See above

Edit: so there are so far 2 problems with this method: 1. No texting feature for really old plans, 2. Not in Canada, or US with texting roaming.

Or without you mean? And device cannot receive texts as I have a problem with. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CountyDownIeUk : If not in Canada and maybe the states without text roaming you can't get the text let alone reply to it even if you got it in the states.

If you can't get it and reply to it before the 31st then you're kinda hooped.

Even with knowing the short code to reply to.

Edit: so there are so far 2 problems with this method: 1. No texting feature for really old plans, 2. Not in Canada, or US with texting roaming.

@urmilpatel wrote:

I didn't receive text or may be deleted in spam. How to get that text from PM or how to activate online ?

PM will send you text notification between now and Dec 15th...watch for it.

@urmilpatel wrote:

I didn't receive text or may be deleted in spam. How to get that text from PM or how to activate online ?

Text will come between 1 - 15.

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

urmilpatel

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I got my text from 4911 today and the rewards were instantly applied when I responded with YES, so I'm super happy 🙂

queerqueen

Thanks. I will check. If I did not received it by Dec 15, I will contact PM.

@darlicious wrote:

@hTideGnow 

They could order a cheap sim card and have a friend or family member perform a sim swap. But I asked Jade all these questions in the official thread. Hopefully she answers them!

True.. 

I hope they will allow ticket open with PM and have them apply the bonus directly

Message recieved from pm on 4911.

@hTideGnow 

They could order a cheap sim card and have a friend or family member perform a sim swap. But I asked Jade all these questions in the official thread. Hopefully she answers them!

@lkut4u wrote:

In the previous years, I would log into my account and add the add-ons manually but how would I go about getting it if I'm overseas and unable to receive the SMS?

or you have 1 month to send your SIM back home for a family member to help you to receive the prize

Is your account currently active?

@queerqueen 

My top guess would be 5129 but pm also sends texts on 611, 100, 5179 and a couple others but they have been targeted offers from telus and koodo so I doubt this offer will be sent via them.

@lkut4u 

That's a tough one.....your account has to be active. But how to reply to:

1. A text you can't recieve?
  2. Maybe by texting yes to the "shortcode" it was recieved on? ie .5129?
  3. How to text at all when you can't connect to the network at all?
  4. Good question. Maybe only if you can get a sim swap performed by a friend or family member.

pkaraa

@queerqueen Between today and 15th dec you ll receive the Text which needs to be replied with YES for the promo to be applied.

queerqueen

I thought this is for last year, because I have not received the text message as an existing customer. From which number, I should receive the gift message?

lkut4u

In the previous years, I would log into my account and add the add-ons manually but how would I go about getting it if I'm overseas and unable to receive the SMS?

@queerqueen  Amazing $30 referral bonus, 2GB free data and 500 minutes for all existing and new subscribers Dec 1 to Dec 31.

queerqueen

Hi,

Are we expecting the same gift this year for the existing customers?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Computergeek541 muddied the waters last night with his question about YES2. He should have sent it in pm.

Can we please put YES2 to rest.

It's YES.

pkaraa

Woo Hoo ... holiday season started in right way at PM.

Do we get another thread saved for Promo SMS received so people can check and reply with YES or "YES2" whatever they like. 😄

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

I have no idea....am hoping so. Only if I had a spare iPhone. That is why I tagged @Nezgar 

If I miss....I miss. Plan on using a different method instead of ZTE and will use an iPhone with a blue tooth connection to a Panasonic phone set. 

Worst case, i guess you can wait till after Dec 15, then open a ticket with PM and ask them to re-send the text, at that time you put the SIM in a phone and get ready

@darlicious wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk 

When you remove the sim card and put it in the phone do you then get the texts? Can we just text YES to the short code number....like 5129? That it is sent from?

I have no idea....am hoping so. Only if I had a spare iPhone. That is why I tagged @Nezgar 

If I miss....I miss. Plan on using a different method instead of ZTE and will use an iPhone with a blue tooth connection to a Panasonic phone set. 

@t_p wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@Aheavenfire 

Wait for the text from pm. Reply YES.

How much time we get to reply? 90 minutes?

And is there a hotline to call if we miss it?? :hint,hint:

This time you will have the entire month of December to reply to the text!

AE_Collector

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

2GB Bonus +500 LD minutes.  It's a great start to the Holiday month!!

Just wondering if anyone see the SMS yet?

@darlicious wrote:

@Aheavenfire 

Wait for the text from pm. Reply YES.

How much time we get to reply? 90 minutes?

And is there a hotline to call if we miss it?? :hint,hint:

Kristowhy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AE_Collector wrote:

@darlicious 

As always, there are some questions… one referral per person? What person, new customer or existing referring customer?

AE_Collector

Yes, the terms state that it's only for one customer referral - one credit

Need Help? Let's chat.