cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me to cancel my current plan

Andy161
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

Please help me to cancel my current plan. I don't need the service anymore.

Thank you!
Andy

12 REPLIES 12

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

'Manage Subscription - Enable/Disable Auto-Pay' https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-payment/manage-subscription

Andy161

Many thanks for your reply!

You don't need to remove the post. Just click on the little down arrow in the upper right of your post and select edit and then remove the number. The rest is fine.

Andy161

Hi, many thanks for your reply. I've post my phone number. Do you know how can I remove my post.
Many thanks!

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@Andy161 first, if you plan on porting your number, please note that this is a public forum and everyone can see your number. This is not a private thread as we are all members like you.

If you want to cancel your account, log into your account, go to payments and manage your subscription. You'll see this, move toggle to the left.

KennethJAdams_0-1693097254406.png

From there your credit card will no longer be charged. If you plan on porting your number out to another cell service, you need this service to be active. Once the port is completed the account will auto close.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Andy161 , 

As others here have mentioned, the only way to reach a CS_Agent is to send them a private message. Ask for them to remove your payment card from your account.

“Also, in case you do not know please do not post any private information here due to this is a public / open forum.

We are all Customers here that help each other when we are able to but we do not work for Public Mobile!”

You can send a private message to a CS_Agent using the link: ->   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox (envelope icon) at the top right of this page to the left of your community avatar on your computer or by clicking on your avatar on your device.

@Andy161  .there is no number to call you need to submit ticket with support 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

There is no phone number. There was a link in an earlier reply you can use to contact support.
As an alternative, you could dial 611 with that sim in a phone or from any phone dial 1-855-4pu-blic and enter the number and get the renewal date. Then pause your credit card the evening before until the next day.

Or maybe you remember your 4 digit account pin. You can turn off autopay in the 611/toll free system as well.

Andy161

But I can not get in my account. Any customer service phone number I can reach?
Thank you!

@Connersdad wrote:

Just turn off your auto-pay and it kills off your service. You do have options though to port your number etc. 

Turning off autopay doesn't  "kill off" the service.  The service stays active until the renewal date.  Extra balance will go towards renewal too if there's enough, but there's no refunds at Public Mobile.  The account closes after 90 days in suspension.

Connersdad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just turn off your auto-pay and it kills off your service. You do have options though to port your number etc. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Andy161  You can port out the number . Or turnoff auto subscribe or get support to remove the credit card info from account right away 

Turn  auto pay  OFF/ON  3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1693095319891.png

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.