Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk to real person chat isn’t working

LASERDAVE
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m paying for plan I can’t use due to broken phone 

could remember log in cause I couldn’t excess anything for you ! To send code 

after a month trying to get into all my accounts, I gave up, got new phone with koodo

now I’d like to have my number that belongs to me! Transfered to new phone 

if I have to cancel Koodo to set up that’s ok

Our if I can get my number switch to Koodo account 

I don’t really care just want my number back !!

2 REPLIES 2

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

you are lucky vith PM and Koodo are owned by Telus and it is easy to port like that

you need to ask PM you account number 

then call back Koood and give them the PM account number and they can help to port the number over

to have PM to find you the account number.  open ticket with PM using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right. Type the question Submit ticket and select Contact Us to get to ticket open screen 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@LASERDAVE  From my understanding, you had a public mobile account. But because you couldn't log in to the account, so you went to koodo and opened a brand new account.

So now you have two phone numbers and two accounts that you're paying for.

The correct thing that should have been done was to go to koodo and transfer your number from here to them instead.

It should still be possible to do, depending on how long ago this occurred, but to  transfer a phone its done from the new provider who  will then cancel this account once completed.

First, your public mobile account needs to be active. If you cannot get into the account use the link below to message public mobile and let them know so they can help you unlock the account. 

https://productioncomunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.