Help I need my account number my account is suppened and i dont know my pin

Shawn1107
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shawn1107 wrote:

I am trying to activate. But i cant log in as i dont have any information. This is very frustating

@Shawn1107  - Activate a new SIM card? Online here: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/portal/activation

OR, activate an existing one that was previously active? You cannot reactivate a SIM card that has been suspended for over 90 days. This case, that card is dead, and you would have to obtain a new one to start a new account.

@Shawn1107 wrote:

I am trying to activate. But i cant log in as i dont have any information. This is very frustating

HI @Shawn1107 

Are you trying to RE-Activate a suspended account or Activate a new one?

I guess RE-Activate?  Has your account been suspended more than 90 days?  If so, you cannot reactivate the old account and you have to get new PM SIM and activate new

If without 90 days, then yes, you can either use *611 or My Account to reactivate.   I know it is frustrating that you cannot login.  Just open ticket with PM Support and they can sort it out both PIN and My Account Login for you

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shawn1107 : Click on the big Activate link up top to get in to the activation process.

Edit: although you said your account is suspended. How could that be if you're trying to activate?

Shawn1107
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@esjliv  we are on the same wavelength  🙂

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Shawn1107   

Are you trying to get the account number for porting out the number?  Only ACTIVE account could be ported out.  You said your account is suspended.  So, you cannot make calls with PM account at the moment?  Suspended account cannot be ported.  You will have to activate for a month on the cheapest plan if you are planning to port away the number

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Shawn1107 wrote:

@Shawn1107  if you need your account number, then does that mean you are porting out your Public Mobile phone number to another provider?

If so, your account will need to be active to port it out. (unless you are porting to Koodo or Telus, which these 'same family companies' may have some workarounds).

Otherwise, you will need to activate your account, change to the cheapest $15 plan to reactivate your services, than your port will be successful.

Note, if you were in nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days your phone number is lost and your account is permanently closed.

* ways to contact CSA, if you do need your account PIN: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Shawn1107   To get Account number, you will need to login to My Account.  Did you try ?  If forgot password, you can try ForgotPassword link and then enter email address and answer Security Question.

if you cannot reset password that way, or if you really need to reset the 4 digits pin, open a ticket wtih PM Support.

click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. type: Forgot log in information
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Shawn1107 

Are you able to access your self service account?  The account number is on the right upper corner of your self service account.

If unable to access your account, you can try to reset the password. 

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

You would have received an welcome text from Public mobile with your PIN (which you choose on activation) and some customers received a welcome email from Public mobile with the account number in the address to: section of email  

If still unable to access your self service account, you may need to contact customer service agent.  

Need Help? Let's chat.