cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello it's been more than 90 days and my autopay did not charge/go through can I still reinstate?

joinal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello it's been more than 90 days and my autopay did not charge/go through can I still reinstate my service and phone number, please help! 

Thank you in advance @CS_Agent

15 REPLIES 15

@Abheer- An account will deactivate after 120 days since last payment, not 90. Yes more than 90 but it's 90 days suspended. 120 days since last payment.

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@joinal wrote:

last worked around May-June 

Pretty much guaranteed you can't just pay, sorry. But do try logging in to your PM account and see what happens (and let us know).

Assuming you still want to be on PM (think of all the money you saved for all those unpaid months!), if you can't login then get a new SIM, create a new account, and DM an agent and ask if the number can be recovered. Also check the link posted by @BKNS27  but you might as well ask an agent anyway. Unless you want to go to the carrier who owns the number, sign up, ask nicely, and hope they can assign you that number.

@joinal 

That is about 5 months ago!

joinal

last worked around May-June 

@joinal 

Once you have stopped payment for more than 90 days. Your number will be returned to the carrier you originally got the number from.

It will then put on hold for another 90 days before it can be assigned to new members.

If you got the number from Telus or Koodo…there is a very slim chance you might get it back but no guarantee.

If you don’t remember who you got the number from. Check at:

https://www.carrierlookup.com/ 

Abheer

Yes, if they have access to their self-serve then they can use that to make a payment to be able to use their phone number.

ottawa

@Abheer wrote:

Your account is likely closed but try logging in your self-serve account just to confirm if it has

And if OP can login, they might be able to make a manual payment right away?

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@joinal   If you don't remember when you  last paid do you remember when your phone last worked?

@joinal wrote:

that's too bad, is it possible to still keep my phone#?

HI @joinal  yes, there is a big chance if the number was assigned by PM or Koodo or Telus, check my message above

Abheer

Your account is likely closed but try logging in your self-serve account just to confirm if it has

joinal

that's too bad, is it possible to still keep my phone#?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @joinal  if you got your number from PM (or even Koodo or Telus), then maybe you can get the phone number back

But you still need to activate a new account, with a new sim card or esim, and then ask agent to assign you back the number

I suggest you to submit ticket with CS agent first and ask 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

joinal

not sure exactly how many days it's been but more than 90 less than 120

Abheer

Hi @joinal 
Unfortunately, if it has been more than 90 days since you last paid your bill, your account is closed and you will have to purchase a new plan and make a new account.

ottawa

I hope an agent can help you, but I believe you have to pay manually when you reinstate? How long has it been (91 days of inactivity, 120 days, etc.)?

Need Help? Let's chat.