cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having Trouble Logging in to my account and updating my payment plan.

Edejong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having a lot of problems trying to log-in into my account to change my plan to a new payment method. I have already gone through the entire "forgot my password" steps and have reset my password countless times already and still nothing seems to be working. I am a public mobile customer and I have been for sometime now, but I haven't had any problems until now. I would just like to know if there is someone who I can call and talk to about helping me with this issue, I really do need this sorted out cause my current life situation revolves around myself having access to a working phone and phone number. Please Help me! Thank you. 

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Edejong   are you close to Shoppers Drug mart? get a voucher from there and load it via *611.  Quickest way to get back the service.  Then work on the login after

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Edejong   what exact error you got when you sign in?  did you get a long list of error with some random hex value? If so, disable your darkreader extension on your brower

If you got Page Expired error, then make sure you do NOT click Login after you select the saved password from the list, just let the browser login for you

And, you can try again, reset password and login using Incognito mode all along and see if it helps

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Edejong  Try again incognito mode private mode there are cache issues ..-and go to payment tab and update cc info 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

After resetting password, wait at least 20 min to try to log in again.

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

NOBODY to talk live at PM. You can contact agent if needed.

To Contact CSA-agent; there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Ticket has to be opened through chatbot - https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Having a ticket is preferred way to contact agent as they might respond faster then receiving personal mail.

If opening a ticket does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+)Here

Need Help? Let's chat.