cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 821 when trying to set up account

DougF
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got an error 821 message and can't finish setting up my account.  I can't start a ticket as my phone number isn't set up yet.  Help!

3 REPLIES 3

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DougF 

Customer Support Agents can help.  There are 2 ways to reach them:

1. Create a support ticket by clicking  here , then type Support Ticket, then select Contact Us, then select the topic that more closely matches your requestThen click  Click here to submit a ticket , or,
  2. Send a private message to them by clicking here  

You’ll see their reply in your Community private mailbox in the envelope to the left of your avatar.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Your sim card will need provisioning to your incomplete account activation once the CSA's get it set up correctly. Then you will be able to finish your self serve account set up. Send a private message to customer support with "incomplete activation" in the subject line and explain in detail your issue. 

Keep an eye on the envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen next to your avatar for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up service times but expect a reply within an hour.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@DougF   Do NOT attempt to reactivate again.

It is very likely PM already charged you and your SIM might be provisioned already.  Try to put in the SIM in a phone to see if it connects.  If connects, try to make an outgoing calls to see if it works

For the error, were you trying to port in your number and entered IMEI number for info for the previous provider? (

If the SIM does not work or cannot connect, open a ticket with PM support, Message them directly:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.