cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage AutoPay

kangyuxin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have my AutoPay setup. And the payment looks like went well after the setup. 

But I am still getting the email and txt message from Public Mobile that says the the AutoPay is not properly set up and "Missed a payment? Your Public Mobile account is in suspend."??

3 REPLIES 3

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

PM will send every customer SMS 3 days before renewal date to notify them of approaching pay date. If you have autopay set up, nothing to worry about (except autopay failure which occasionally does happen).

After renewal date you will receive 2 more SMS from PM saying how much rewards have been applied to your bill and that payment is successfully made.

On renewal date, log in into your account and enjoy scary message - account suspended. Ignore it...

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@kangyuxin   If your phone service is working then you can ignore the Account Suspended message you are seeing as that usually appears on the payment date and will go back to showing Active shortly.  Errant email messages about payment failure have also recently been reported by others and can be safely ignored if all your phone services are working.

edited

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kangyuxin 

If your service is still active, you can safely ignore the message. It's one of countless long-standing flaws in PM's self serve system.

Need Help? Let's chat.