cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QUESTIONS

iwillcalluback
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

EDIT: One More Question:

Is anyone still on the legacy $13 plan (50 talk, 50 text, no data) plan? Is PM letting you keep your $13 plan, or have they switched you to the $15 plan without your consent?

--

It's been a while since I've checked Public Mobile's legacy and current plans...

1) Was the 100 min & 250 MB data plan always $15 -- even before PM moved to the "points" system??

2) My unused holiday data are still intact. Is everybody else's still intact, too?

3) PM didn't give me any discount funds -- not even $2 for the 2 people I referred years ago, and no $1 for being on autopay. Is this unusual, or perfectly normal now?

7 REPLIES 7

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Feelin the love all around.

💓

hTideGnow - I love you!!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @iwillcalluback people still has $13 plan 

and No, PM didn't force migrate people into other plans like $15.

iwillcalluback
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is anyone still on the legacy $13 plan (50 talk, 50 text, no data) plan? Is PM letting you keep your $13 plan, or have they switched you to the $15 plan without your consent?

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

100 minutes 259mb 3G is always $15

your old holiday data and minutes has no expiry data, will last until you use them.

moving to the point system, means no more monthly credit for auto pay, loyalty or referral, you will get 5 points welcome, 1 point monthly for each referral, 10 points for your anniversary once per year, once you accumulate 15 point, you can redeem them for $15 credit to lower your payment.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @iwillcalluback 

1. the old $15 has  100 min & 250 MB data. If you have the plan already, you will keep the plan.  But the current, new $15 plan is different, it has unlimited voice but no data, and for new activation only

2. the unused holiday bonus will stay until all used

3. you were wondering where the autopay/loyalty discount/friend rewards gone?   PM has ended that old system and moved everyone to the new Public Points!!

So, now you have to pay full price first and PM will give you back points after.  Instead of loyalty rewards monthly, you get 10 points per year on your anniversary date with Public Mobile.  Instead of $2 autopay discount, you get 5% of your plan in points.  

And the points are useful to reduce the bill. After you got 15+ points, you will go to rewards site to redeem 15 points for $15 bill credit

Need Help? Let's chat.