cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to Contact directly with manager of Public Mobile

Dongco
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I contact directly with manager of Public Mobile? Because I am so angry with the way Public  takes money of customer illegally

9 REPLIES 9

@BKNS27  I thought that the system took the payment but doesn't start counting the 30 days until the sim is activated?

@Dongco  Did the agent not suggest buying a sim card from a Telus/Koodo store/Mobile Klinik and being credited the $10?  The sim can take longer than 7 days to arrive direct from PM by Canada Post. When I got mine that way it said to give it 10 business days before contacting support about non receipt.

@Dongco 

I am a little confused about your friend claim of being charge for a plan when he didn’t receive his SIM card yet.

He will need the 19 digit of the SIM card to activate the SIM.

He will ONLY be charged once the SIM is activated. If he didn’t activate the SIM…he won’t be charged. He should check on his CC account whether the charge is Pending…it will be Posted once he activate the SIM.

Hello @Dongco 

If he did not receive the SIM card and didn't register a phone number, then Public Mobile is obligated to refund your friend. I would suggest your friend try to contact another agent and if they are unwilling to refund, ask it to be escalated to a manager. And if they still refuse to refund, I would suggest your friend contact their bank or credit card company to reverse the fees. 

Dongco
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My family is using Public mobile for more than 5 years. Everything is good.

I introduced Public to my friend. He signed up a new account and Public charged money from his bank card. They told him that he will receive a SIM card after 7 work days.

But after more than 10 days and until now, he still doesn’t receive any SIM card. 

He can’t be patient to wait and use Public service. He had to move to another company.

He did a ticket to ask Public refunds money to him.

But until now, they don’t pay him back money. They answered that non-refundable. It’s illegal. 
He is not wrong about anything but Public is wrong.

Why they don’t refund him?

He doesn’t have any Public’s benefit.

Why they have a right to take his money?

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Dongco 

Could you please share with us more information so we understand what you're speaking of?

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

What happened, how was your money taken?

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Dongco  to contact Public Mobile,  once you are signed unto your account,  use the chatbot to create a ticket. 

Type customer service representative or agent. Once they respond, you can ask to speak to a manager. 

Good luck.

@Dongco , Public Mobile does not have call center support.  You can start by using the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page to initiate a support ticket and escalate from there.  

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dongco how they took money illegally?  If you meant the problem affected by end of rewards system change, then you are out of luck, PM did it within the right

but if you want to talk to manager, just start with a ticket first, then ask the customer support to pass to the Manager.  You can pen ticket using the Orange Chatbot icon on bottom right of the page. You can start the question Submit ticket and choose Contact Us and you will get to ticket form open page

Need Help? Let's chat.