cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t have access to email account

MRGRIFF
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey there! I’m trying to login to my account to make a payment. When I login with my email and password, it asks me to verify the account via email. I no longer have access to this email account, and I cannot find a number to call or email address to contact to help me out. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@MRGRIFF  We are happy to help , glad this was useful to you 🙂

MRGRIFF
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you this was brilliant

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MRGRIFF  

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1677184935806.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

but to change your email your will need the help of support 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@MRGRIFF 

Unfortunately your account is suspended. If it was Active, you can have the 2FA code sent by text.

At this point, you have 2 options:

1- Purchase a voucher and dial 611 to enter the voucher number to Active your account then have the 2FA code sent by text to access your account for future payments.

2- Contact a CS_Agent to have your email address changed on your account then add future payment.

You can purchase vouchers from these locations:

291C6BB8-CB65-47FA-8C56-4218391FCFC7.jpeg

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MRGRIFF   you will need to get a new email address if you don't have one yet

Then ask PM support to update the My Account login to the new email address you have

Please engage them via Chatbot

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.