cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Public Mobile work for the Samsung Galaxy S22+

MatthewV
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all, 

I'm new to Public Mobile and looking for a new service to buy. I'm looking into purchasing the Samsung Galaxy S22+ and was wondering does Public Mobile service work for the phone. I looked at their phone completability and seems they haven't updated their list as its all old models. 

Just wondering if anyone has any information for me, if it is possible. This will be greatly appreciated. 

11 REPLIES 11

@MatthewV wrote:

Paid $1,399.00 for the phone. At least they gave free shipping at that price lol. 

I am sure you know more about phones than me, but what will be Major advantage/difference between latest and greatest S22 vs. S10?

@darlicious wrote:

@MatthewV 

Smart. Buy it outright and save with your provider and not be tied to a contract. If you have a premium credit card check and see if it has device protection insurance like my visa avion it gives you some piece of mind at least if something happens to your phone your mostly covered.

I know some CC have insurance for mysterious disappearances, theft, etc.

Did ANYBODY ever claim that and got lost unit paid in full?

MatthewV

Paid $1,399.00 for the phone. At least they gave free shipping at that price lol. 

MatthewV

Funny that you said that. I just doubled checked and I do. Always good to have that peace of mind. 

@MatthewV wrote:

It is but with promotion they're having on samsung.ca

It is Great you managed to find such good promotions. If it is not a secret, how much did you paid? If it is too personal, you do not have to answer!

I would be very happy with 'like new' S10 😔

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@MatthewV 

Smart. Buy it outright and save with your provider and not be tied to a contract. If you have a premium credit card check and see if it has device protection insurance like my visa avion it gives you some piece of mind at least if something happens to your phone your mostly covered.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

MatthewV

It is but with promotion they're having on samsung.ca, you can save a couple 100 bucks. Better then going with a different provider. Rogers and Bell asked for $175/month and Fido and TELUS were asking $145/month. Just decided to buy out the phone and use Public Mobile as a provider. 

@darlicious wrote:

@MatthewV 

Your welcome that's a pretty awesome phone.

And very pricey! 🙄

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@MatthewV 

Your welcome that's a pretty awesome phone. You will have to give us your review of the phone once you recieve it. I would love to see some of the photos the camera takes to see how it compares to Google pixels camera.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

MatthewV

Thank you! That's what I needed to know. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@MatthewV 

Yes it will work with public mobile as long as you are buying the version sold in Canada. 

Need Help? Let's chat.