cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not receive calls from 1 particular ph number

InsBkrMK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi i am not able to get calls from 1 particular # of my family member, i checked the blocked calls list, it's not in it 

I was getting calls till Dec 16th, 2021 but since then I stopped receiving it, it goes to the VM and does not ring at all.

please if someone can fix this issue for me.

8 REPLIES 8

InsBkrMK

Tried this option few times but no luck 

InsBkrMK

Android Note 9 and it's from few diff #s just realized when they told me 

InsBkrMK

tried this options still the issue is there

InsBkrMK

it's from few different #s 

some of my client's are complaining that I dont pickup the calls but i never got the call at all

Anonymous
Not applicable

@InsBkrMK 

you can try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and try manually selecting network "3G ONLY" or WCDMA only,

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

for android visit Here link ,

and do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,to refreshing your network,

*what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@InsBkrMKSee what happens if the caller hides their caller ID when calling you. If their number is blocked, it may now ring through. To do this if they are calling from a mobile phone they can dial #31# before your number.

If they are already blocking their caller ID, check if your phone has a setting enabled to block calls from anonymous or unknown callers, and turn that setting off.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @InsBkrMK , if it is  from just one particular number,it is very likely is setting on your phone instead

what kind of phone was that ?  iPhone or Android?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@InsBkrMK wrote:

Hi i am not able to get calls from 1 particular # of my family member, i checked the blocked calls list, it's not in it 

I was getting calls till Dec 16th, 2021 but since then I stopped receiving it, it goes to the VM and does not ring at all.

please if someone can fix this issue for me.

@InsBkrMK  a few things to try:

* perform a reset of your device's network settings.

Android: Find and tap Settings > System > Advanced > Reset options > Reset network settings.

AppleGo to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

* delete your Contacts app (if it is not the system device one), then readd the Contact app

* delete the contact you are having issues with, then readd them into your contacts

* ensure you do not have a setting on your phone allowing only calling coming in that are only listed as a contact

Need Help? Let's chat.