cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change credit card *611

superm73
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is it possible to change credit card through 611? Having trouble accessing my account.

7 REPLIES 7

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@superm73   understand in many cases, the credit card update just need to change the expiry date (if you have a new one replacing an expiring one), but a usual credit card change needs postal code entered into the system as well.  Hence, I don't think they will ever try to make it updatable on *611

Wait an hour and try using the app and see if it works

@superm73  You should contact support to help you regain access ,, but if you can get a voucher  you can 611 to get services up and running again 

hi @superm73 they probably have lots of pending tickets 

Message them again 

superm73
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can't access my account. Created ever safe id and also downloaded app but can only access forum. My account keeps giving me error or just loads indefinitely. Pm'ed cs agent but haven't got response yet

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@superm73 

nope. You can only change it in your on-line account OR contact CSA for their help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @superm73 No you cannot

Updating card has to be done on My Account 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@superm73  Don’t think you can change it there but you can definitely make payment thru *611

you might need to download the new PM app and create a ever safe ID if you haven’t already 

Need Help? Let's chat.