cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant Log in / Sim # now inactive

Tam1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi - tried setting up my new simcard today. 

At time of payment the website crashed. 

now i can neither register my sim, or log in to my account to finish activation. 

Help??!!

9 REPLIES 9

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Tam1 wrote:

now i can neither register my sim, or log in to my account to finish activation. 

Help??!!

Don't try again because you got to payment step until seeing if you got charged. If you were charged to card, put sim in phone and see if service works.

Only if credit card was not charged, try again after 60 minutes.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire
@Tam1 If you want to start from scratch and not worry about the #, get a new SIM card (preferably at one of the official PM kiosks) and pay again? how long have you been waiting for the moderators? They might be close to replying to you by now.

@Tam1 

Did you check if your credit card was charged anyways?  

Maybe put your SIM card in your phone and re-boot to see whether by chance the account is activated.  

Otherwise, trying different webbrowser, clearing cache or incognito mode are other options.  

Tam1

unfortunatley this still isnt working. 

is there a way to have the Sim reset so i can start from scratch?

@Charlie1990 wrote:

I had a similar problem, and wasn't sure what to do. In a last ditch attempt, I tried the back arrow, and it worked to bring me back to the page I needed!

That's good to hear:)

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Tam1 wrote:

Help??!!

Don't give up! And yes try later with a different browser or on incognito mode.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Tam1 wrote:

Help??!!

Yes as already suggested by @hairbag1  wait an hour before retrying and you can try incognito mode too.  The PM website is very glitchy today though.

Charlie1990

I had a similar problem, and wasn't sure what to do. In a last ditch attempt, I tried the back arrow, and it worked to bring me back to the page I needed!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Try again in 60 minutes. Use a different brower.

Need Help? Let's chat.