cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account disabled and on autopay

chantalcarroll
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account was disabled and I was on autopay. Im trying to make a payment online and it states :

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

My visa information correct and active.

PLEASE HELP!!!

16 REPLIES 16

You cannot port your number until you reactivate your current plan, or have contact with the moderators to assist you in doing so.  An in-active telephone cannot be ported.  Only an active one.

chantalcarroll

Hi,

I just received my new SIM card from Koodo and im trying to port my number and its not working. Im suspecting because my public mobile account was suspended temporarly? Do you have any suggestion?

chantalcarroll

Im communicating with Koodo at the moment to see if I can pick up a new SIM card instead of waiting for the one in the mail. If im succesfull then I can close my account with public mobile. What a hassle. Thanks for getting back to me. Youre information was appreciated.

@chantalcarroll

As you wait for moderator, have you tried dialling 611 and following the prompts for payment especially if your credit card is already registered.  Silly question, but make sure your credit card is not expired....

Moderators do work on weekends......  

Community Moderators are available from Monday to Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

chantalcarroll

No my plan remained the same since July. My SIM card with Koodo is only due to arrive next Tuesday. If the Moderator only responds in 24-48 hours hoping they work on the weekend. I might be out of phone. Im very frustrated that I cannot make a payment.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@chantalcarroll mods are replying 24-48 hours send them a private message with details since you are switching to Koodo I would have them switch you to the lowest plan you could possible use since you are moving soon.

Sorry, I meant did you lower your public mobile plan before you planned to move to Koodo?  Some people lowered their PM plan cost before migration to save some money.....   For example, if you were on the $40 plan and switched to $10 plan on next renewal date, then the autopay will not work.  If you didn't plan to change your PM plan, then an issue with autopay....

Usually takes 1-2 days for moderator to get back to you......

chantalcarroll

I did with Koodo. How long will it take for the moderator to communicate with me? I cannot spend the weekend without a phone. This is very unfortunate.

@chantalcarroll

By chance, did you change your plan to a lower priced plan?  If you did, there is a glitch in the system where the autopay does not work.  You will have to wait for moderator to fix.....

chantalcarroll

I am also switching to Koodo but I havent got my SIM card yet.

chantalcarroll

It started with Public Mobile on July 9th and it shows on my account that the payment was due yesterday and my bill due today. My phone worked yesterday.

@chantalcarroll, is today your payment date, or is it your plan renewal date?  Just trying to figure out exactly where in the process you are.

Are you also attempting any plan changes at this time?

chantalcarroll

I tried with different computers. I did send thr moderator a message. Hopefully they will respond soon! 

chantalcarroll

My credit card has not been charged 😞 

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Please ensure your credit card has not already been charged - This error sometimes shows even with a transaction processing - really flaky.

If it hasn't been charged, try again as instructed above.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Try making the payment again, but using a different browser.  Also try using incognito mode.

Did your service fail to renew on your scheduled renewal date?  If so, you will likely need to contact the Moderator Team so they can reactivate your account.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.