cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account has been suspended

tsangsami
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have topped up my funds last night ($40) and for some reason it still suspended my account. I thought it wasn't topped up so I paid another $40. Now having paid double, the page is saying "Ignore this message if you have enough funds" Which I do... the account is still suspended. How do I activate my account. Thank you.

12 REPLIES 12

Felixbthe1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No service,refuses to take my new Credit Card info with the replace card option

@Felixbthe1 wrote:

Done and done, thank you

What is done?  You've pressed reply on a message saying to contact the moderators even though you weren't the person who had the question. I'm not sure the purpose of bumping random threads.

Felixbthe1

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi there!

Please send us a private message so that we can look into it.

Cheers!

Felixbthe1

Wow awesome, good to know 🙂 Thanks

If you have no service then try the lost phone trick or try manually adding $1 payment.

Try the lost phone trick. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.

Is your phone still working ? Usually on the renewal date it takes a few hours for the status to update back to active once payment is processed.

GETITGIRL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my account has been suspended today when it shouldn't be until the 30th. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there!

Please send us a private message so that we can look into it.

Cheers!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@tsangsami wrote:

I have topped up my funds last night ($40) and for some reason it still suspended my account. I thought it wasn't topped up so I paid another $40. Now having paid double, the page is saying "Ignore this message if you have enough funds" Which I do... the account is still suspended. How do I activate my account. Thank you.

When is your payment due date shwoing at the top of your overiew page after login?

Your renewal date is your renewal date + 1 day.

If you can still call, text and use data, ignore the expired warning on payment due date and the renewal date.

If you pay another month of service, it will show as available fund on your account which can be use for future renewals.  I wish PM has a less confusing renewal system.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@tsangsami If your phone is still working then you can just ignore it, it's normal for accounts to say Suspended or Expired around your renewal date, it will process the payment some time today and your account should say Active by tomorrow.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@tsangsami There are a couple tricks that might work

Do you see a button that says "re-activate service"? If so, click it.

Log into self serve, click “Make a Payment” and add $1 to your account or "amount due" if it comes up

Log into self serve, click “Plan and Add-Ons” click “Lost/Stolen Phone” and click “Suspend Service” Log out of self serve. Wait 5 minutes. Log back in and go back to the same location Suspend Service and click “Resume Service”

Sometimes there is nothing we can do to re-activate our accounts without help from the moderator team, if nothing helps I suggest sending a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@tsangsami wrote:

Hum.... you can try this..Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.