cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot use bonus 2GB of data

AnnMi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received a text a while ago about extra bonus of 2gb and 500 long distance. I've used up all my data included with my plan and wanted to start using the 2GB bonus but I am unable to activate that offer. I did reply to the text message YES2 and got confirmation that it was added to my account. I can also see it under my profile and it says 0GB used. Why can't I use it? This is so frustrating.. 

8 REPLIES 8

@AnnMi wrote:

Still not working... uh!

If you're sure you rec;d the data already but it's not shown...maybe you've used it already. On the dashboard...Is there any mention of the 500 Minutes of Int'l calling ?

CGO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

holiday gift so open in holidays. maybe Christmas morning?

@CGO wrote:

the adds too new, needs warm-up. try after Dec.15

This customer has already received the text messages about the bonus add-ons.  The December 15 date is unrelated to issues with the Self Serve account.

CGO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

the adds too new, needs warm-up. try after Dec.15

AnnMi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Still not working... uh!

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@AnnMi wrote:

I received a text a while ago about extra bonus of 2gb and 500 long distance. I've used up all my data included with my plan and wanted to start using the 2GB bonus but I am unable to activate that offer. I did reply to the text message YES2 and got confirmation that it was added to my account. I can also see it under my profile and it says 0GB used. Why can't I use it? This is so frustrating.. 

Turn off the phone then reboot it again. If still doesn't work,  chat with Simon for help, if Simon can’t help, he would let you open a ticket.
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@AnnMi 

When in your account, try doing a refresh of the page using the little circular refresh button.  

See if that lets you use that bonus data.

Refresh then restart your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.