cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$45 20GB offer 19 December 2022

Kamikazedan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Probably a silly question, but does the 20GB for $45 offer I just received mean that I will pay an ADDITIONAL $45 (not so great a deal) or that I will simply pay $45 per month ($5 more than I pay now - a CRAZY deal) and get bumped up to 20GB?

If possible, I would like a link or source where I can verify this... on a pension, a jump of $45 might create problems. 

Thanks in advance! 

8 REPLIES 8

@HALIMACS- I was feeling adventurous. After the freebie success of the add-ons being added immediately I wanted to see if they had figured out the auto-schedule plan change idea. Nope...that I can see. Two of my 3 plans received it right together. Then finally well after, my third plan did. That was the account I should have tested on. Oh well. We'll see.

I'm sure this goes without saying, @dust2dust , but you're certain you've taken the usual steps to ensure you're viewing a non-cached version of the login page when checking?

I thought maybe the opt-in text was a sketchy thing - one i'd never experiment with since with PM, ya never know if they'll process an immediate plan change and lose out on the current cycle balance.

EDIT:   now see your "refreshing and incognito" info...  🙂

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

So the earlier text offer of this plan change did not work. But the freebie reply did. So now this new plan change offer. I dared to reply to it to see if they figured it out after their freebie success. Got the confirm text. Nothing showing for it in the account. No scheduled plan change. Refreshing and incognito. So I guess I'm on the edge to see if it'll change without an ability to retract the go ahead. I expected to see it as a scheduled plan change and that I could remove it.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Kamikazedan    Are you on the $40/5GB or $40/15GB currently?  If the first one, then you could schedule a change to $40/15GB instead to continue paying the same amount for more data unless you really need the extra 5GB for an additional $5/cycle?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

You will just pay $45 each month , also there’s a 15gb for $40 you can change at renewal which I would argue is a much better deal 

A plan change can be pre-scheduled to happen during your next renewal. That way, you won't lose the amount and time alresdy paid for on your current plan.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kamikazedan 

$45 for 20 GB. You can make this change in self service. Make sure to choose change on next renewal date.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

$45 total, plus applicable taxes, @Kamikazedan , every 30 days.

EDIT:

@Kamikazedan , you can also take advantage of the $40 play for 15GB if that data allotment more suits your needs -   if you're going to do this, log onto self-serve, go to Plans and Add-Ons, and select the 4g plan which best suits your needs, and make SURE to schedule the change on your next renewal.

The $40 for 15GB is the 2nd plan down under the 4g offerings.

Need Help? Let's chat.