cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sign into my account - 'Forbidden A1'

Lisa_509
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I just tired to port my number in this afternoon, Rogers removed my number from there side, but my service on public mobile says its expired whenever I try to dial out. I just paid $38 today. Now I cannot sign into my account I receive black screen with "Forbidden A1' error.

Is my number lost forever? Please help

12 REPLIES 12

Domitian
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I used the chat feature to send a direct message to a CS agent and explained the situation. They responded in 8 hours and my account was recovered and the activation was completed. Apparently there was an error in the activation process and that was what locked me out of my account. 

mnadain

Hi, I'm curious how/if this was ever resoloved as I now find myself in this same (horrible) situation! Thanks in advance!

mnadain

I am now currently in this same boat & hoping for any insight from all of you who seem to have lived through this! 

Domitian
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did you ever solve this? I am currently having the same issue with a physical sim card.

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Lisa_509 

If your Roger's Sim card no longer works and your Roger's account has been canceled then your phone number has been ported successfully to Public Mobile.

The inability to sign into your account and lack of Public Mobile services indicates an error activating your Public Mobile e-sim and setting up your self serve account. You must contact customer support by the link supplied by @Dunkman to fix your issue.

You may need to purchase a physical Sim card for this to occur (an agent will advise you of this and credit the cost to your account and you can choose whether to use the physical sim card going forward or then switch back to an e-sim.) You may want to find a corporate telus or koodo retail store in your area to purchase a Sim card while you wait for Public Mobile customer support to open in the morning so you are prepared if you are advised to purchase a Sim card.

If you are in the GTA Public Mobile Sim cards can also be purchased from Canadian Cell Supplies. You can check online to see if they are in stock.

@Lisa_509 wrote:

Yeah i see the Esim in my phone, but I cannot sign into my account to submit a ticket...

@Lisa_509 

Then I would recommend private messaging CS_Agent directly using this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Lisa_509

Yeah i see the Esim in my phone, but I cannot sign into my account to submit a ticket...

Lisa_509

Lisa_509_0-1709516654359.png

@Lisa_509 

Do you see the PM eSIM in your phone settings? 

You could even try network reset of phone.  This will erase any saved wifi settings.

If that fails, you will need to submit ticket for customer service help:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Lisa_509

I responded to Rogers YES and got a confirmation text back.

I activated the eSIM.

I tried signing in on desktop Google chrome incognito and in the app.

I've restarted my phone a bunch

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Lisa_509 

Your number should not be lost forever.  Need to troubleshoot your account. 

Did you respond yes to Roger's port request text?   Did you activate a physical SiM card or eSIM ?

Maybe try a simple reboot of the phone first (if not done already). 

Need Help? Let's chat.