cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada/US 40 Gig 5 G 50 a month

aavenger54
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi why am I paying the same price for 4 g?I am unable to even view the plan features I have at present in the app or the 5 g plan for the same price?

18 REPLIES 18

RClay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For the record - once Public read my request to change the plan to Canada-USA 5G for $50 they did so immediately at no charge. I was so happy with the service and the cost, we switched my wife's phone from Virgin, plus I bought a phone and Public service as a Christmas gift for a relative. Go Telus! 

@aavenger54 At launch it was a 4G plan; then a couple weeks they changed the offer to a 5G plan, but that didn't change any existing customers who were on the 4G plan already (you would have had to make that change proactively).

aavenger54

Still showing 4 g wrong plan ???

@RClay 

could be just PM not updated the plan details properly.  If you have ordered the $50 or $65 Canada-US plan, they are 5G plans.  You can message support to have them to confirm you have got the proper plan:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

RClay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just order the Can/USA plan as 5G but once I had paid for it, the receipt showed 4G.  It's a Telus company, their ethics wouldn't allow bait & switch. Is there a simple explanation?

HI @aavenger54 

they will reply, usually they reply within 30 mins to 3 hours.  keep checking

aavenger54

Messaged cs agent and identified myself..30 mins ago 

no reply since 

aavenger54

Yes both see it in browser not in app makes me sign into app.

@aavenger54 wrote:

Not showing any 5 g in app even under all !

HI @aavenger54 

are you checking the plan change using app or browser?

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Yeah that plan first launched as a 4G plan, but within 2-3 weeks of launch they changed it to a 5G plan. I had mine set to change to the 4G version at my next renewal, but the 5G version came out before that happened so I cancelled the change and did it again with the 5G version. 

aavenger54

Not showing any 5 g in app even under all !

aavenger54

I had to message a cs agent! The new plans are not showing in the 

app!Also not showing that mine is tbe us/Canada account but I’m using it for several  months…

@aavenger54 

make sure you select ALL on top.

or provide us a screenshot of what you see

and worst case, you can message support and ask them to schedule a plan change for you:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@aavenger54  Try in the app instead of website also when on plans page be sure to tap “ALL” option 

aavenger54

I try and it says I already have a plan and it won’t show me any 5 g plans!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@aavenger54  Change tot hey plan yourself for next renewal and not immediately or you lose money in your current cycle 

Change plan in 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1695939762742.jpeg

Once you find plan you want be sure to (change on renewal )So you don’t lose money on current cycle

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

If you open your app it will show you your subscription information. You can even log into your account and it will show you your subscription.  

You can always change subs but do it at renewal date.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@aavenger54 

PM won't change plan for you even there are cheaper plans now

What you need to do is to check the good plans PM offers now and go to My Acocunt , Change Subscription and select the plan you want and schedule the plan change 

here are some good plans available now:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/plans#ALL

Need Help? Let's chat.