cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you add on to your add ons?

am7777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I already have an add on can I add more?

11 REPLIES 11

Thanks, @ShawnC13 @I will. 

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@am7777 wrote:

Would that Make it 900 minutes then?

Theoretically, but 400 minutes can be used in either Canada or the US, all 900 can be used Canada Wide!

@ChuckYeah , you should clarify your post that the 400 can't be used while in the US

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Add ons can be added at anytime, when needed, regardless of free gifts 6r 6ther addons in your account. Roaming add ons can only be added when the current one expires. One at a time.

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@am7777 wrote:

Theoretically, but 400 minutes can be used in either Canada or the US, all 900 can be used Canada Wide!

To be clear...you can only use the 400 minutes of calling as long as the call originates in Canada. If you leave Canada, you won't be able to use these minutes to call anywhere.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@am7777 wrote:

Here's the countries you can call with the 400 minutes of International Calling add-on gift.

If you want you can also get the $5 / 500 minutes of Canada wide calling too. All these minutes will roll over until you use them up...even if it takes several months or more.

400 International Long Distance minutes
Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

@am7777 wrote:

Theoretically, but 400 minutes can be used to call Canada or the US and several other countries,but all 900 can be used to call Canada Wide! For clarification, these minutes can only be used when you're in Canada. A US roaming add on is required if you are travelling in the US.

am7777

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@am7777 wrote:

I have the free Christmas one but I want to get the 500 minutes calling one

Yes, you can get the $5 500 minutes add-on in addition to your free 400 international minutes add-on.

am7777

I have the free Christmas one but I want to get the 500 minutes calling one

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@am7777 wrote:

Which add-on do you want to add more of?  Have you already got the two free add-ons being offered by PM?  If it is US Roaming you can't add the same add-on while one is currently active

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@am7777 wrote:

Yes.  You can add more than one same add-ons except the US roaming 10 days add-on.

i.e.  You can add two $5 500 minutes add-ons.

But you cannot add two $8 US talk only 10 days roaming add-ons.

Need Help? Let's chat.