cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't port my number from zoomer.

Robbietod
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They are telling me the process was not initiated correctly.

9 REPLIES 9

Robbietod

Made contact.  Told me the port was approved and should be complete in the next 2 hrs.  Thank you all!!

Robbietod

Found it. Thank you!!

@Robbietod   Look for the envelope icon top right of this page or, if no envelope, tap your avatar and select Messages for the phone number @softech sent you

Robbietod

Thank you.  I do not have the team porting number

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Robbietod 

call the PM porting support team and instead of providing the IMEI, provide your Zoomer account number.  Account number is 9 digits, so you must add 00 to the 7-digit account number that is shown in your Zoomer Wireless account

do you have PM porting team number yet?  I will message it to your Community inbox

Robbietod

Ok thank you

Robbietod

It was a zoomer customer service rp that told me the port request from PM was not valid and that I should contact PM.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Robbietod   Zoomer don't send SMS port out request texts.  Can you explain a bit more, who is telling you the process was not initiated correctly?  Were you using the Public Mobile app, which is required for activation?

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

From the PM app you should be able to request the port again or you can try calling zoomer to see if there are any issues on their end. I moved from Zoomer just a few weeks ago and had no SMS text to confirm, it just happened within an hour and a bit 

Need Help? Let's chat.